ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost to Cumberland then going to Lenox for codes. Can someone send me southlake codes and I'll return the favor VIA PM thanks
you only have to check in at one of the 3 stores you selected on the app. Unless you're talking about other retailers idk about.

Doubt there are NMDs that fetch still

People flipped those reverse sbb for 250$.

Hype still stupid and holidays hype to. Mid year release of 3 color ways maybe

holidays coming people like yolo to they wallet
Yeah @$160 retail and  $250 flip I'm down with those prices on 1s. +$100-$150 for a v2 would be ideal

24cfeop.jpg

acwu8w.jpg

2e2kleq.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah @$160 retail and $250 flip I'm down with those prices on 1s. +$100-$150 for a v2 would be ideal

Makes since look I'm always good with a profit. Just dudes ain't rotten to let a lowball on a yeezy

They treat them like lobsters.

CRAP TON OF THEM BUT EXPENISVE BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS A CHEAP LOBSTER. OR YEEZY WITH FAKES OUT.

If you're JUST NOW finding out that Kanye is about his own interests and his family, then maybe you're the problem. That can be said about basically anybody, but its always easier to villainize other people or political figures for your problems than to look in the mirror

If you're JUST NOW finding out that Kanye is about his own interests and his family, then maybe you're the problem. That can be said about basically anybody, but its always easier to villainize other people or political figures for your problems than to look in the mirror
Kanye is not well. He's depressed and needs help.

Makes since look I'm always good with a profit. Just dudes ain't rotten to let a lowball on a yeezy

They treat them like lobsters.

CRAP TON OF THEM BUT EXPENISVE BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS A CHEAP LOBSTER. OR YEEZY WITH FAKES OUT.
I only buy lobster at the store when it's on sale lol

Kanye is not well. He's depressed and needs help.

Still buying these shoes tho

I learned a long time ago that I buy and abide in the support of people I don't like or believe in socially and politically all the time

Aka any thing ran buy a corporate entity

So I'm like do u boo

Still buying these shoes tho

I learned a long time ago that I buy and abide in the support of people I don't like or believe in socially and politically all the time

Aka any thing ran buy a corporate entity

So I'm like do u boo

Strictly for resale lol.

As a person who lost his mom at a young age I worry about him.

Wait, you only need to check into one store to get the minute headstart for all 3 you selected??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom