ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has checked in at a FTL already, please check to see if it did give you a 6 min headstart for all stores you have selected. I won't be leaving to do my check-ins until CS/FA are up

Trust me...1 check in at any of the selected stores does it for you.

I actually won Beluga's from the Footlocker that I did NOT check in at.

Welp, after Kanye's latest rant, I can't support dude anymore.

He's truly a black child lost.

Peace, Yeezy thread. Thanks for all the laughs!

Updating my Sig.
​I read that earlier, it's fine to have an opinion, however he didn't vote which makes him look like a complete moron.

Is there a list of stores you can enter the Villa raffle for or can you just pop into any store?

Pics?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 If she's there when I go later, I'll let her know she's NT famous and see if she's down for some pics. She's been mentioned on NT a bunch of times in connection with these Yeezy releases.

It adds another minute to your head-start, so it helps.
Question: what exactly is the head start for? Cause I entered the reserve for Black Toes and did nothing but had the original 3 minute head start and got the shoes. So for the head start, do you the user actually have the do anything? Lol.

Question: what exactly is the head start for? Cause I entered the reserve for Black Toes and did nothing but had the original 3 minute head start and got the shoes. So for the head start, do you the user actually have the do anything? Lol.

Well...you get a longer head-start from being a VIP member, being Platinum/Gold, and by checking in.

VIP - 3 min
Platinum/ Gold - 2 min
Check in - 1 mi

Most people don't get all 3, so they stay stuck at 4 or 5 minutes.

That extra minute (6 minutes) let's you have the chance to reserve it at 5:54 instead of 6pm, so yeah, it is a big help.

So is Chicago-land all 'app only' ?

I see that PacSun has an in-store raffle at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, and I'm wondering if the Footaction at the same mall will have in-store raffle tickets or if it has to be done via the app?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom