ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...you get a longer head-start from being a VIP member, being Platinum/Gold, and by checking in.

VIP - 3 min
Platinum/ Gold - 2 min
Check in - 1 mi

Most people don't get all 3, so they stay stuck at 4 or 5 minutes.

That extra minute (6 minutes) let's you have the chance to reserve it at 5:54 instead of 6pm, so yeah, it is a big help.

This is reserving through the app and not for online countdowns right? Lol it confuses me. So if i do get 6 minutes headstart, do i need to go to the app and hit something? Or do i let the countdown reservation expire

6 minutes or bust for these footnation apps. I think you could have gotten away with less than a full headstart because the app was new but now that its been out for a while, people have been working on those VIPs

So is Chicago-land all 'app only' ?

I see that PacSun has an in-store raffle at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, and I'm wondering if the Footaction at the same mall will have in-store raffle tickets or if it has to be done via the app?
Tbh, Chicago sucks for Hyped release, wish more stores did FCFS around here

Last edited:
I just did some Christmas shopping on FTL.com and I'm over the $300 mark. How long does it take to reflect the new status?

This is reserving through the app and not for online countdowns right? Lol it confuses me. So if i do get 6 minutes headstart, do i need to go to the app and hit something? Or do i let the countdown reservation expire

Actually..you don't have to do a damn thing.

I remember with the banned's, I checked the app like 2 minutes after and I had my reservation ready.

What makes you say that?  Backdoor?

I am only asking about Woodfield Mall / Schaumburg, as I have family there that has gone for raffle tickets for past releases.   Don't want to waste their time if it is only PacSun. 

I am only asking about Woodfield Mall / Schaumburg, as I have family there that has gone for raffle tickets for past releases.   Don't want to waste their time if it is only PacSun. 
I say that because I would be willing to camp out lol

I'm glad that chicago has footnation doing the raffle system. Less backdooring. I quit doing raffles at the boutiques as I don't trust them and have never won. Last thing I camped out for was MF Dooms at Uprise and I'm glad to have my camping days over as I almost always hit on footnation apps now. 

yep, only pacsun is doing the raffle system at woodfield. 

Illinois here i come 
smokin.gif

I am going to head up to south center mall and grab my tickets when it opens before people start getting off and the weekend begins. Will do that and END raffle. Might mess with with the Python script.

So.. We will only be able to try for one pair on the confirmed app once they go live correct? 

Sorry if I missed it in the thread, pages moving fast 

So.. We will only be able to try for one pair on the confirmed app once they go live correct? 

Sorry if I missed it in the thread, pages moving fast 
You'll be able to try for each one. Should be 5 mins apart. But trying to pick-up more than 1 pair will probably vary from store to store. I know there was a issue in SF Adidas where someone won all (if not most of) the HU's and was only allowed to pick up one of the confirmed and not all. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom