ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up to those that are new to the foot store apps. If you don't have a 6 minute head start, you already lost.

Heads up to those that are new to the foot store apps. If you don't have a 6 minute head start, you already lost.
roll.gif

Facts. 

mean.gif

Oh word damn you going to the other side of the coast thats whats sup man you gonna be in Denver? Every one scrambling for these yeezys now did enter a few raffles here though?

Yep, moving to Denver. Nah I didn't enter any here. Hoping the A shows me some love with this release.

Word i be flying there usually... we gotta link up when you all settled in you still got the same number?

Question for anyone that has gotten a reservation on the FTL app.  Does it show your name AND birthday in the actual reservation?  Or just your name?  If my girl can't come with me on Wednesday to pick up, I'm gonna have to change the name on her account to mine.

Not even going to bother with FTL app. I'll only have 5 mins headstart since I never buy anything there :lol: . I know there's ways to reach that gold status, but it's really just not worth the effort to me.

Question for anyone that has gotten a reservation on the FTL app.  Does it show your name AND birthday in the actual reservation?  Or just your name?  If my girl can't come with me on Wednesday to pick up, I'm gonna have to change the name on her account to mine.
Just name I believe. I went to pick up at FTL Cerritos last time for my Black Toes, and there was a list of names. They checked my FTL reservation on the app and my driver's license.

lets see how corporate handles this... from what i understood when i went to pick up my BT 1s, its one per style...

If that's the case where they only allow you to pick up one colorway then they should only allow you to confirm one colorway through the app if you win all 3. People are gonna be in for a rude awakening when they get turned away at the store for the other two colorways. Gonna be interesting to see how corporate handles it for sure

Last edited:
Morning before Pick up

FTL sends out a email to the store with all the winners Names, Size and Phone number you entered and verifyed on the app

they open the app and type in a code the says you purchased your pair /picked up

and close it back up

Morning before Pick up

FTL sends out a email to the store with all the winners Names, Size and Phone number you entered and verifyed on the app

they open the app and type in a code the says you purchased your pair /picked up

and close it back up

the middle part never happened

The day before thanksgiving, early black friday sales, kids out of school, this release is gonna be such a s#!*show.

Just name I believe. I went to pick up at FTL Cerritos last time for my Black Toes, and there was a list of names. They checked my FTL reservation on the app and my driver's license.
Cool, thanks for the info!

Morning before Pick up

and close it back up
Repped, thanks!

Guess I'm putting my name on both accounts then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom