ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful with the footnation club fellas. Champs at woodfield were frantically making up Backdoor excuses and stated that you can only pick up 1 of the 3 pairs if you happen to win all 3. Gonna need to email corporate and get clarification on this.

How you get a 6m head start fml i don't get this **** anymore. This is why I keep popping out of the game... 
You have have spent x amount of dollars.  Then the rest comes from a code you can obtain by going to the store and checking in. Or if someone here posts a code for your location then you use that.

How you get a 6m head start fml i don't get this **** anymore. This is why I keep popping out of the game... 

If you're a Platinum VIP/Star Club member at FTL, FTA, and Champs then you get a 5 minute headstart. If you check in at one of the participating stores then the app will give you an additional 1 minute for a maximum of 6 minutes.

FWIW, I have no doubt that we will be able to get more than one colorway on ADC. Just has to be separate orders.

Oh word damn you going to the other side of the coast thats whats sup man you gonna be in Denver? Every one scrambling for these yeezys now did enter a few raffles here though?

Yep, moving to Denver. Nah I didn't enter any here. Hoping the A shows me some love with this release.

Last edited:
What never made sense to me with these online raffles was, why have them open for 3-4 days or even longer? Why not make it a 24 hour or even less entry window?

What never made sense to me with these online raffles was, why have them open for 3-4 days or even longer? Why not make it a 24 hour or even less entry window?
Because they want to get people to share in social media as much as possible. Free advertising.

Prolly giving people a shot to spend their bread, and sneak in at the last second. Takes roughly 2 days to go platinum, so u could still enter if u spend the money on the first day or 2.

Well obviously but floods it with hundreds of thousands of enteries and 3-4 days of robots filling in enteries

Probably to let as many people as possible register. Once they have everyone's info, they can send out the constant "sale" emails/newsletters.

Last edited:
lol if i win all three at one store im gonna go buy a few lotto tickets first

Unfortunately there hasn't been any clarification if you can pick up all 3 from one store assuming you win all 3. Gonna wait on ftl, fa, and champs response to this. People gonna be showing up with 3 confirmed wins and can only pick one of the 3 colorways.

Unfortunately there hasn't been any clarification if you can pick up all 3 from one store assuming you win all 3. Gonna wait on ftl, fa, and champs response to this. People gonna be showing up with 3 confirmed wins and can only pick one of the 3 colorways.

lets see how corporate handles this... from what i understood when i went to pick up my BT 1s, its one per style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom