ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a flaw in their app .. i JUST signed up for the dr doom foams .. AFTER i became a platinum VIP and they still didnt give me the 2 min headstart for being a platinum VIP

They have a flaw in their app .. i JUST signed up for the dr doom foams .. AFTER i became a platinum VIP and they still didnt give me the 2 min headstart for being a platinum VIP
Same happened to me, it will change in like 12 hours. 

They seem to  have quite a few flaws in this app. 

I hit belugas with a 3 minute head start
You, my fellow, are a beacon of hope :nthat:

You gotta realize there was a ton of beulgas

Now everyone is onto the app and knows you need 6m or you have no shot

If you were in here during the choc 750 then you would have saw how many people struck out with the 6m head start

I don't know how many pairs stores got, wishing everyone luck but the store I went to said they got very little so not sure what that means number wise

You gotta realize there was a ton of beulgas

Now everyone is onto the app and knows you need 6m or you have no shot

If you were in here during the choc 750 then you would have saw how many people struck out with the 6m head start

I don't know how many pairs stores got, wishing everyone luck but the store I went to said they got very little so not sure what that means number wise

You have to R.E.M. There's 3 different pairs.

And I think the raffle is more random then you think, i hit on 2 pairs of black toes both with only 3 min head start. Stay positive I hope there's enough for us all.

Someone mind posting a screenshot of their "view selected stores" page on the app if it's showing all 3 stores that you selected. 

thats ridiculous .. it says that head starts are locked once the timer ends smh .. if i woulda known that i woulda waited to sign up after my account upgraded to platinum smfh
no actually it says in the app that you MUST be VIP or Platinum VIP PRIOR  to submitting a reservation in order to reap the extra minutes benefit

no actually it says in the app that you MUST be VIP or Platinum VIP PRIOR to submitting a reservation in order to reap the extra minutes benefit

i see that now .. BUT with that being said .. i literally signed up for the dr doom foams about 30 min ago AFTER i already had the platinum VIP status and STILL NO 2 min head start

Same thing happened to me, I was playing around and got it to work somehow. Try out the steps below:

1) Change at least 1 of your store locations to a different one
2) Log Out
3) Log back In
4) Change your stores back to your original preferences

After that, your additional head start should be added

Went to a consignment shop yesterday, saw an asian kid with his mom their, he was trying on a pair of V2 beluga, kid asked how much, guy told him $1200, in my head I was like they crazy with that price, you could get these for half that price, but he didn't buy it

Same thing happened to me, I was playing around and got it to work somehow. Try out the steps below:

1) Change at least 1 of your store locations to a different one
2) Log Out
3) Log back In
4) Change your stores back to your original preferences

After that, your additional head start should be added

did exactly what you said and nothing smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom