ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC

So if you select 3 stores for FTL
Do you have to check into each one of them individually for the head start or are you able to just go inside one store and check in n have it count for all 3 stores together?

NYC

Do you have to check into each one of them individually for the head start or are you able to just go inside one store and check in n have it count for all 3 stores together?

One store give headstart for all 3

NYC

No, just one 

I want to sell my second pair of belugas in size 8,5. Does anyone know if this is the right time? Will they drop or increase in value after the upcoming release?

The Champs app isn't showing the SF store as an option. Only the closer store but the FTL app does show the SF store as the same mall with the Champs aren't getting them. I tried disabling location setting on my phone and put in SF zip code but it doesn't show up either.

I want to sell my second pair of belugas in size 8,5. Does anyone know if this is the right time? Will they drop or increase in value after the upcoming release?

Smart move is to hold onto them until this time next year, if you can. If you need to unload them in the next 30 days after this release probably won't be a big difference.

Best time to sell is right after the drop before people get their pairs in, or (if you miss that window) a substantial amount of time later.

Smart move is to hold onto them until this time next year, if you can. If you need to unload them in the next 30 days after this release probably won't be a big difference.

Best time to sell is right after the drop before people get their pairs in, or (if you miss that window) a substantial amount of time later.

Thanks bro! Repped

how many minutes do you start with and how do you gain extra minutes for the foot locker app?

Hold on, will go up in value, this time around with 3 pairs coming out will be majority of the worlds first pair of v2's, with that being said a lot of people will be willing to pay more than before to complete their set. I let mine go for $750 weeks after rd which is not bad but I see these going for $1000 very soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom