ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let me tell you about this stupid BEACON they are using in stores

I go in there yesterday to check in and lay my phone on the counter, FTL employee pulls BECON out from under the counter.

I hit check in like 6x and BEACON NOT IN RANGE

the mgr wouldn't punch in the code saying they don't do that anymore and don't have any codes... Lies

left store with no head start check in 
frown.gif

I wonder if the big plastic white beacon can be turned on n off in the store??
Maybe you are technology illiterate and didn't turn your bluetooth on or you should buy a better phone that isn't broken.

Let me tell you about this stupid BEACON they are using in stores

I go in there yesterday to check in and lay my phone on the counter, FTL employee pulls BECON out from under the counter.

I hit check in like 6x and BEACON NOT IN RANGE

the mgr wouldn't punch in the code saying they don't do that anymore and don't have any codes... Lies

left store with no head start check in :frown:

I wonder if the big plastic white beacon can be turned on n off in the store??

I had the same issue at first, but you have to turn on your location services whenever you are within the app. When the app first released, they said you are fine with just the bluetooth being on and I believe thats what gave a lot of people issues. You gotta make sure your location services are turned on also.

Never tried for a yeezy before but saw sole collector say some are dropping today...I downloaded the confirmed app but it says the 3 are closed..what's the deal?

Last edited:
Never tried for a yeezy before but saw sole collector say some are dropping today...I downloaded the confirmed app but it says the 3 are closed..what's the deal?

BTW what are the odds of scoring all 3 on Confirmed?

1 in 199320294
1 in 1 , look at the HTTP request it sends to the server , run a program that send that HTTP request to the server when it comes live , anyone that is proficient in code is already doing this , guaranteed W's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom