ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes deleted & reinstalled signed in straight & im set now.

good luck NT FAM

this was ios with latest update btw

Center screen.

Some of y'all want info but can't take the time to read this thread.
mean.gif
Did dong method work though?!?!??!?!?

Alright guys, about to blaze a bowl and leave my crib to drive east to the hood.  My max LTE spot is there in the zone, I hope you all at least score one pair for yourself and good luck to us all!

Sorry if this has already been asked, I been out the yeezy game since the chocs dropped, but does anyone know if each color way will have the same run as a typical yeezy or are all 3= to one typical 350 run?

Sorry if this has already been asked, I been out the yeezy game since the chocs dropped, but does anyone know if each color way will have the same run as a typical yeezy or are all 3= to one typical 350 run?

They say all 3 one typical 350 run

I would believe they are more limited individually, but greater than one drop as a whole

IIRC someone said it was 13k for belugas and 15k across all 3 colorways for this drop? So technically more, but not by much.

Thanks for the answers. Now I wont feel as bad when I strike out on all 3 
laugh.gif
 I'll steal beyonce from Hov before I cop on confirmed 

Let me tell you about this stupid BEACON they are using in stores

I go in there yesterday to check in and lay my phone on the counter, FTL employee pulls BECON out from under the counter.

I hit check in like 6x and BEACON NOT IN RANGE

the mgr wouldn't punch in the code saying they don't do that anymore and don't have any codes... Lies

left store with no head start check in 
frown.gif

I wonder if the big plastic white beacon can be turned on n off in the store??
wished Footstores went with wifi instead of bluethooth ... i usually ask for store number when the manager seems squeamish about releasing the 'code' .. and let them know i just want to call corp to let them know the beacon is down 
roll.gif

Never tried for a yeezy before but saw sole collector say some are dropping today...I downloaded the confirmed app but it says the 3 are closed..what's the deal?
You are ****-out-of-luck....

IIRC someone said it was 13k for belugas and 15k across all 3 colorways for this drop? So technically more, but not by much.
Only YM said that. But then they also said there's going to be 3k-5k of each color. They got all their guesses covered lol.

Just like for Canada they're like you guys will get 50-150 each color. Wow thanks, that's a pretty big spread, and they seem pretty realistic, so chances are their guess will be correct lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom