ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally missed the confirmed drop 3 hours ago. I guess I didn't miss much with all the L's being passed out..... :smh:

Question for those of you who have hit on multiple pairs on confirmed at the same location...

I have 2 pairs reserved at one location (Red & Copper at Los Cerritos specifically) and I'm wondering what my best plan of attack is for walking away with both pairs.

My first instinct is to claim my Red pair first without mentioning the copper reservation, go back to car, drop off pair, put on hat & sunglasses, maybe change shirt and then get back in line to claim the coppers. Just because I think there's not a very good chance they'll let me claim both pairs at once. My only worry in that case would be that there's some sort of automated element of the pick up process that would show both pairs as picked up if I only pick up one.

Anyone have experience with this?

I've heard the Los Cerritos employees kinda suck and I know when I was speaking to a Melrose employee she told me they had a guy come in on the HuNMD drop who had hit on all 5 colorways but they only let him take home 2.

Worst case I'll only walk away the Red from Los Cerritos and then my Greens from Culver, so I can't complain at all, but I'd obviously like to be able to claim all three if I can.
why does it matter if they are 2 different shoes with different product numbers.  

I've been advocating hard for the allocation of all pairs to Confirmed, Approved, etc. as it seems really the only fair way for people to cop. I don't see how you can possibly beat these systems, however, after seeing people hit on all 3 pairs on confirmed today I'm starting to sense there may be a jig somewhere here. Have I been naive this whole while in thinking the apps are unbeatable or am I bugging here? 

I've been advocating hard for the allocation of all pairs to Confirmed, Approved, etc. as it seems really the only fair way for people to cop. I don't see how you can possibly beat these systems, however, after seeing people hit on all 3 pairs on confirmed today I'm starting to sense there may be a jig somewhere here. Have I been naive this whole while in thinking the apps are unbeatable or am I bugging here? 
I hit all 3 and 100% did not use any kind of jig.

They called me at 4 and said I had until 6 to pick up the shoe. I was heated but calmed myself down, called back and asked to speak to a manager and they told me it was on Wednesday until 6. :lol:

It is, 100% jig. Theres apparently a jailbreak that auto taps.

It is, 100% jig. Theres apparently a jailbreak that auto taps.
even if that only secures you 1 pair per device per drop, which is more fair, and if they put the same info across all devices they won't be able to pick up multiple if they hit on confirmed

also, i hit on 2/3 today manually no jig 

09 today .. i had my ipad and iphone and got nada .. had my two cousins one in DC and the other in NYC do it for me and they also went 0/3 .. smh

Here's my method for confirmed today, only other confirmed drop I've ever hit on was Beluga V2s (and I didn't do half of this stuff), so maybe adidas just really wants me to have V2s and nothing else haha. I'm also not sure any of this stuff even matters, but it's exactly what I did.

Signed up as soon as rsvp was open last week, like within 5 minutes of the app updating (same size, 9.5, on all three)

Shut down all my apps on my phone leading up to the drop, even confirmed

Put phone on airplane mode w/ wifi turned on

Wait until 1 minute before drop to open confirmed

Start tapping around the 30 second mark on the countdown

Keep tapping until you get the W or L

Close the confirmed app in between drops and reopen with less than a minute on countdown

That's it, I didn't do any kind of spoofing or auto-tap jigs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom