ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if that only secures you 1 pair per device per drop, which is more fair, and if they put the same info across all devices they won't be able to pick up multiple if they hit on confirmed

also, i hit on 2/3 today manually no jig 

ALOT of people are definitely using this. People with the jig aren't even hitting 100%. Bruh i had 5 phones today all with different info. You don't think people out there using multiple phones with different info and the jailbreak?

Honestly I figured something was letting people tap quicker a few releases ago but a dude I know confirmed it today when he told me about the jailbreak.

Here's my method for confirmed today, only other confirmed drop I've ever hit on was Beluga V2s (and I didn't do half of this stuff), so maybe adidas just really wants me to have V2s and nothing else haha. I'm also not sure any of this stuff even matters, but it's exactly what I did.

Signed up as soon as rsvp was open last week, like within 5 minutes of the app updating (same size, 9.5, on all three)
Shut down all my apps on my phone leading up to the drop, even confirmed
Put phone on airplane mode w/ wifi turned on
Wait until 1 minute before drop to open confirmed
Start tapping around the 30 second mark on the countdown
Keep tapping until you get the W or L
Close the confirmed app in between drops and reopen with less than a minute on countdown

That's it, I didn't do any kind of spoofing or auto-tap jigs.

Yea this has nothing to do with why you won.

Here's my method for confirmed today, only other confirmed drop I've ever hit on was Beluga V2s (and I didn't do half of this stuff), so maybe adidas just really wants me to have V2s and nothing else haha. I'm also not sure any of this stuff even matters, but it's exactly what I did.

Signed up as soon as rsvp was open last week, like within 5 minutes of the app updating (same size, 9.5, on all three)
Shut down all my apps on my phone leading up to the drop, even confirmed
Put phone on airplane mode w/ wifi turned on
Wait until 1 minute before drop to open confirmed
Start tapping around the 30 second mark on the countdown
Keep tapping until you get the W or L
Close the confirmed app in between drops and reopen with less than a minute on countdown

That's it, I didn't do any kind of spoofing or auto-tap jigs.

Literally have done this since day 1. All Ls

Yea this has nothing to do with why you won.
Not saying any of it did, just had a bunch of people PMing me asking for my methods so I figured I'd share.

What do you think it was? My thoughts after winning Belugas after stiking out on so many confirmed drops were that it was just random luck, but after hitting all three today, I have no idea.

I've been advocating hard for the allocation of all pairs to Confirmed, Approved, etc. as it seems really the only fair way for people to cop. I don't see how you can possibly beat these systems, however, after seeing people hit on all 3 pairs on confirmed today I'm starting to sense there may be a jig somewhere here. Have I been naive this whole while in thinking the apps are unbeatable or am I bugging here? 

Apps are beatable....apps are designed to throttle sales and what needs to happen is actually led strictures to give 'equity' a chance.

Not saying any of it did, just had a bunch of people PMing me asking for my methods so I figured I'd share.

What do you think it was? My thoughts after winning Belugas after stiking out on so many confirmed drops were that it was just random luck, but after hitting all three today, I have no idea.
It's the magic of Thanksgiving 
laugh.gif

Just salty here. Think its unbelievable how many others like myself can't get one pair but multiple people got multiple pairs.

app was trash barely read my finger every time idky but won at FNL aye 

This is exactly what puzzled me. I'm tapping the blue button and its acting like nothing is happening then after a couple taps it finally responds and starts checking for size. I'm in good wifi too. Very strange

This is exactly what puzzled me. I'm tapping the blue button and its acting like nothing is happening then after a couple taps it finally responds and starts checking for size. I'm in good wifi too. Very strange

thought it was just my phone

Question for those of you who have hit on multiple pairs on confirmed at the same location...

I have 2 pairs reserved at one location (Red & Copper at Los Cerritos specifically) and I'm wondering what my best plan of attack is for walking away with both pairs.

My first instinct is to claim my Red pair first without mentioning the copper reservation, go back to car, drop off pair, put on hat & sunglasses, maybe change shirt and then get back in line to claim the coppers. Just because I think there's not a very good chance they'll let me claim both pairs at once. My only worry in that case would be that there's some sort of automated element of the pick up process that would show both pairs as picked up if I only pick up one.

Anyone have experience with this?

I've heard the Los Cerritos employees kinda suck and I know when I was speaking to a Melrose employee she told me they had a guy come in on the HuNMD drop who had hit on all 5 colorways but they only let him take home 2.

Worst case I'll only walk away the Red from Los Cerritos and then my Greens from Culver, so I can't complain at all, but I'd obviously like to be able to claim all three if I can.
I think cerritos should be more lenient with purchasing all your pairs. Honestly I think it all depends on employees and who's working. The Melrose location is runned by dudes who are actually into the whole shoe game, as well as people who would say some ******** to customers to have their pairs left for them to eat. Cerritos mall is more filled with regular employees who arent into this trend. I say just call right now and ask if it's possible. If anything contact adidas through email or twitter and see what they have to say. I heard people in NYC were able to buy all their reservations.

No jig and I was able to cop a red pair. I honestly think its all random. I took adidas' advice and restarted the app after the first two L's for the copper and green. I started tapping the screen as the countdown started each time. I was finally able to get to the next screen on the red pair. It was a smooth process once I got in. I would also like to note that I was on wifi with airplane mode if that matters.

those of you tapping and no reaction, you should try a different finger

my index finger is terrible cause of the callouses on mine, I have to tap with my middle

It's literally luck of the draw lol.

This is the first time I hit on any Yeezy since the Red Octobers.

Was on just one device (iPhone with WiFi) and I ended up going 2/3 and hitting on the coppers and the reds. Just wish pickup was at the same spot...have to go to SoHo and Kings Plaza.

So it's believable that people who went 3/3 today manually copped like I did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom