ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the call from FTL hit on the one I wanted 10.5 Red!
smokin.gif
Where are you at?

Yeah, the more I look at actual in hand pictures, the more I get let down. I was most excited for the green pair, but wow, that shade of green is really muted/pukish. I personally wish it was more of a regular green, or even a bright, Volt-type shade. If I can score I might just have to sell, and use the finds towards another pair of Beluga's.

Yeah, the more I look at actual in hand pictures, the more I get let down. I was most excited for the green pair, but wow, that shade of green is really muted/pukish. I personally wish it was more of a regular green, or even a bright, Volt-type shade. If I can score I might just have to sell, and use the finds towards another pair of Beluga's.
I'm with you. Not a fan of any of the colorways. Waiting for the Oreos. I am happy to hear so many NT'ers winning tho.

I think oreos are the best of the 4 blacks V2. I still like all 3 of Wednesdays releases though. I am coming around to the idea that i might not need all 3 though.

Im happy that there's a lot of people liking different ones.....I guess I feel about 1% better about getting the one I want 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom