ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's getting harder and harder 
mean.gif
 (pause)
 Fixed

I'm salty over any store/app that lets you enter all 3 colors. Supply will sell out regardless, why not spread the love? Who can't be happy with 1 pair of their choice? There are tons of people exploiting every known method and cooking even harder than they would a normal release with 1 color.

Last edited:
I'm salty I didn't hit today but I'm also lightweight relieved. Going to spend the day with my little nieces & family instead of having to go into SF and stand in line in the rain. Cant complain too much. Congrats to those who hit, hope it's not too much of a headache to pick umm up for ya! 

Last edited:
I didn't try confirmed, did store check in for the head start.  Employees had the code numbers written on their hands at footlocker which was kind of funny.  Can't believe there's 20 pages of posts since my lunch break at 12.

Damn ye. Stay well.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/11/21/kanye-west-hospitalized/

370 Kanye West has been taken to UCLA Medical Center for psychiatric evaluation.

According to law enforcement sources ... cops responded to a call for a welfare check on Kanye around 1:20 PM PT. He wasn't at his home at the time. We're told paramedics also responded and ended up transporting Kanye to the hospital by ambulance.

Sources connected to Kanye tell us he was getting checked out by one of his doctors for severe sleep deprivation when someone -- possibly the physician -- decided he needed to be admitted.

Law enforcement sources tell us Kanye did not want to go, and was restrained when he was transported.

The hospitalization comes on the heels of Kanye abruptly cancelling the remainder of his Saint Pablo Tour, and launching into a verbal attack on Jay Z and Beyonce.

Story developing ...

guess ill sit back and see my fate tomorrow

didn't put any effort in lol

basically footaction app or bust

Hey we know (by his own admission through lines) he's struggles with mental health issues ....here's hoping he heeds the warning signs and chills for the sake of his health as his family needs him... of course the sad side of this is because he gave away the album -- he needs the cash flow of the tour. SMH

Confirmed app was crazy. I finally hit on the 3rd try with the reds. All manual as well. Im pretty sure its all luck with the app. Sure you might have some people using the jig but they wont get all the pairs. and it doesnt matter when you start tapping, just gotta pray that they choose when you hit that button. And i was on airplane mode/wi-fi if it matters.

Damn ye. Stay well.

370 Kanye West has been taken to UCLA Medical Center for psychiatric evaluation.

According to law enforcement sources ... cops responded to a call for a welfare check on Kanye around 1:20 PM PT. He wasn't at his home at the time. We're told paramedics also responded and ended up transporting Kanye to the hospital by ambulance.

Sources connected to Kanye tell us he was getting checked out by one of his doctors for severe sleep deprivation when someone -- possibly the physician -- decided he needed to be admitted.

Law enforcement sources tell us Kanye did not want to go, and was restrained when he was transported.

The hospitalization comes on the heels of Kanye abruptly cancelling the remainder of his Saint Pablo Tour, and launching into a verbal attack on Jay Z and Beyonce.

Story developing ...
This is what happens when you mess with and become addicted to a Kardashian. It's like a drug, and you go nowhere but downhill the moment you get yourself involved with the Kardashian family.

O.J. Simpson's lawyer was a Kardashian. Look what happened to O.J. And some say O.J. even slept with Kris Kardashian and that O.J. is actually Khloe's real dad. 

Lamar Odom messed with a Kardashian. Look how it turned out for Odom. 

West is following in those same footsteps. Pretty soon he'll be living in a mental hospital.

Last edited:
Hopefully he gets better soon, kinda glad he canceled the rest of the tour. Hope he rests well and performs even better when he comes back

This is what happens when you mess with and become addicted to a Kardashian. It's like a drug, and you go nowhere but downhill the moment you get yourself involved with the Kardashian family.

O.J. Simpson's lawyer was a Kardashian. Look what happened to O.J. And some say O.J. even slept with Kris Kardashian and that O.J. is actually Khloe's real dad. 

Lamar Odom messed with a Kardashian. Look how it turned out for Odom. 

West is following in those same footsteps. Pretty soon he'll be living in a mental hospital.

True that special-k will mess you up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn ye. Stay well.

Story developing ...
i knew this dude was going crazy... he really got problems 

Last edited:
Now imagine if Adidas decides to drop Kanye if Kanye continue going downhill....

Under Armour Yeezys next? At that point, there will be new meaning to the term "UA" Yeezys 
laugh.gif

2/2 on FNL raffles
nthat.gif
. Seems like everyone who managed to hit FNL raffles came up!

Decided to hit Pacsun and SP today as well. No time for NK or Undftd. 

......still hate the app though 
mean.gif

Last edited:

2/2 on FNL raffles
nthat.gif
. Seems like everyone who managed to hit FNL raffles came up!

Decided to hit Pacsun and SP today as well. No time for NK or Undftd. 

......still hate the app though 
mean.gif
I was gonna go hit some raffles up today but then I hit on Confirmed and got super lazy lol. That and I found out that undftd silverlake wasn't holding a raffle. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom