ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promised myself before this release that I wouldn't pay resell for them since I just got a pair of triple black UB's but just got offered to get the copper pair in my size for 350$. They are 100% legit (bought a pair of SNS UBs from this guy before). His friend is selling them because he is leaving tomorrow to go travel so he needs to let them go ASAP. I might just have to take it. And YES I know the guy is 120% legit so no worries about that.

I think this will be the best possible scenario for those looking on the aftermarket -- folks need cash for holiday travel.

As an aside .... think it's brill on ADC's part to undercut Nike's Black Friday/cyber Monday drops by a few days - can't change folks opinion on the brand but make folks cash poor before the release [emoji]128514[/emoji]

another one
nthat.gif

I hit on confirmed, and the foot apps and kith sent me a W too. Too bad I got work and kith is a bit out of the way, so I'm sure the hungry people in NYC will be happy that I'm going to skip Kith.

I hit on confirmed, and the foot apps and kith sent me a W too. Too bad I got work and kith is a bit out of the way, so I'm sure the hungry people in NYC will be happy that I'm going to skip Kith.

Lol send them an email to pass it to my entry

I think this will be the best possible scenario for those looking on the aftermarket -- folks need cash for holiday travel.

As an aside .... think it's brill on ADC's part to undercut Nike's Black Friday/cyber Monday drops by a few days - can't change folks opinion on the brand but make folks cash poor before the release [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol yeah he is so desperately in need of cash so his friend (who contacted me and said his friend is weird) and he was actually gonna sell them for 320$ to get cash as fast as possible. Lucky for me haha.

:wow: dude got the 3x3
Lmao

idk why but I'm happy for you. eat , resell , all that and more good sir

Thanks. I hooked up my boy for retail for 3 pairs
Im keeping 3 and I sold 3 so I got my pairs free!! That what I really wanted to be honest

MY MAN[emoji]8252[/emoji]️

You got some pairs sir!??

Lmao

That's how I'm feeling right About now!!!!

Wow my boy won all 9 pairs and only has to pick up from 3 stores. Either there were ALOT of pairs or there was a crazy amount of backdooring being done prior to the app.
Resellers are still posting pics with bulk pairs tho

Lmfao speaking of how poor I am I just got a huge charge for some bullcrap

Guess I'm passing this time around, can't afford them even if I hit

Wow my boy won all 9 pairs and only has to pick up from 3 stores. Either there were ALOT of pairs or there was a crazy amount of backdooring being done prior to the app.
Resellers are still posting pics with bulk pairs tho

resellers bring a bus of people to place tickets too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom