ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** you American Express. Checked my email and saw subject "Congratulations John, You're Selected To....." then I saw who it was from lol dammit 

Everyone eating and I'm still starving. Had a good run with getting multiples of pairs too :smh:

Totally stupid question here -- I just got back from a 2 week business trip -- everyone hitting for the 350s on the footsites, did that registration have to take place ahead of time?  And now you all are getting confirmations?  Just trying to figure out if I am even going to try for these. 

Totally stupid question here -- I just got back from a 2 week business trip -- everyone hitting for the 350s on the footsites, did that registration have to take place ahead of time?  And now you all are getting confirmations?  Just trying to figure out if I am even going to try for these. 
Went live on Friday and had oil yesterday to change anything.  Today are the confirmations.

To all the Bay Area/SF crew has Darkside messaged out the winners yet? Wanna know if I cooked or another L. I'm literally 0/36 SMFH

roll.gif

Yeah footstores are appint for big releases in select cities .... a few days out you have an open period to accumulate a X min head start advantage, with a couple of days out the open period is close and you cross fingers and toes for drop. You will either get a reservation pair, waitlisted or the L

Wow, so many people hitting on these. I bet resell won't hit $500 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom