ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there hope for people going manual on adc.com or you need that script to even have a little chance? I used the script last time, it didnt even work lmao. kept getting 0's and softbanned as well.

Texas is the worst place to ever try and enter a raffle no matter what location it's all messed u could have jordan 11 numbers for pairs and still the inside corruption screws that up...

Last edited:
There seems to be way more than 15k. People are hitting like crazy

People are hitting because of the app. I've been saying since it rolled out in NJ and I got the chance to see it in action that it is designed to cut the backdooring way down. Plus, a good number of folks didn't have the full 6 min Headstart. I went 6 for 18 with only 2 stops (although one is NYC). Hit on every account with the full 6 minutes. Once people start getting their accounts into VIP status, won't be this easy.

Younger brother on a roll, he just got a call from Shoe Palace for a second green pair...which means my pair is locked down! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

People are hitting because of the app. I've been saying since it rolled out in NJ and I got the chance to see it in action that it is designed to cut the backdooring way down. Plus, a good number of folks didn't have the full 6 min Headstart. I went 6 for 18 with only 2 stops (although one is NYC). Hit on every account with the full 6 minutes. Once people start getting their accounts into VIP status, won't be this easy.
Yea this is nuts right now

I'm praying i hit tomorrow.. I'm giving these to my girls cousin who just lost his mom. this will be my one good deed.. if i even hit lol

Yeah if your city was new to app you had garunteed pairs or better chance. Florida for example was 1 of 1st to pioneer app so it would be harder there

But it also stop buyers from grabbing family and friends members from entering more than once.

Yea this is nuts right now
after the confirmed drop, I was talking with people around work about the next one and all of them were like "how do you get plat VIP?"

all of them are pissed cause they've easily spent enough at all three stores to have 6 minutes they just never bothered to sign up for VIP 

after the confirmed drop, I was talking with people around work about the next one and all of them were like "how do you get plat VIP?"

all of them are pissed cause they've easily spent enough at all three stores to have 6 minutes they just never bothered to sign up for VIP 
Welp they gonna be more pissed to find out VIP doesn't guarantee much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom