ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blows my mind how some people got 3+ pairs on apps/raffles while others couldn't even get 1 pair online

life just ain't fair

happy i got my reds tho

I think I'll have to call Spectrum and get a new Router after this drop.

ADC w/ that Block on the IP was Monster

I had to do some finesse just to get back in the site

Now would be a good time for Rock Za or Femme Nu.
Just Googled these

Dead 
roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe there's a silver lining and my chocs resell will go up too 
mean.gif

flipped 4 tickets to pablo, had to refund 800 cuz he cancelled 
mean.gif

mean.gif

heavy L's this week 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Decisions now: Do I trade my TDs for a set of black V2s + cash? Or do I trade my belugas + cash for a black V2? 

HALP 
ohwell.gif

Got the Blk/Reds in a size 11 from Confirmed. Think I'll be able to size swap for a 4 or 4.5 for my gf? Hell of a christmas present... 

lmao at the jerk offs who laughed at people and said these would be plentiful. more pairs than beluga they said ha ha ha

If beluga total amount released was 18k

And this release had 17k alone released on ADC EU and 1K ADC US, not counting all the footsites, etc. Would that mean the Belugas are still more limited, different black/red-copper-green CW aside.

maybe i can hit at my local joint, they said their shipment is delayed..sheik and consortium havent dropped yet either.

Always having router issues man. I'm about to call your ISP and blacklist you lol

I never liked time warner but I liked the name more than spectrum.

Sounds so dystopian. 

Lowkey I can just check my bank acc and see if a payment went thru but I ain't in the mood to deal with an L after all the work I put in

I think adidas was trying to beat the bots by switching allocation to in store, but when the instore algorithm had the same people getting 5+ pairs they just made things worse 

cooked the blk/greens on the frenzy app. Couldn't get thru on adc like most of #teammanual. My fault for not studying the script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom