ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean why feed others until you're fed?
as he should be
You do know he gets the sitekey from other people that comment in one of his tweets or tweeted it to him directly right?  I found the clientID through the comments from his tweet before he tweeted it out since he needed to test it to confirm it isn't a troll and I still took the L since ADC have stupid low stock. He didn't even get a pair from US Adidas.

Last edited:
Fam.. I need at least 1 pair before I have to pack and get on this plane.

Sick I struck out :smh:

I can't believe SNS cancelled me three times in a row, I can't believe I checked out three times in a row, time to smoke a fat bowl after all these L's.

Yeezy supply site has restocked a few sizes twice now.

10.5 green in stock right now.
been like that for like an hour-ish now. they all restocked a little after 1pm, i made it all the way to payment confirmed on coppers, hit confirm order and oos.

Anyone know if size 7.5 MENS is exactly the same as a 9 WOMENS? Or is there some wiggle room in terms of actual measurements?

Just asking because I got my gf a 7.5mens and she's a 9 wmns, but now I'm hearing these are a little snug if you went TTS.

This is probably the 10000th time I've asked but I keep finding conflicting info. Anyone know what is left today or are we done so I can move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom