ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel you on that bro...let the kids scramble for bots and codes and scripts. 

When your older and your money is right, you ain't trippin on any price.
Resell is not the smartest choice either, imo at least.
It's not, definitely. Especially when prices are at $800 and up for $220 shoes. However, if you really want these shoes and you can find them for say between $450-650 AND your money is right, it ain't no thing but a chicken wing

Anyone know if size 7.5 MENS is exactly the same as a 9 WOMENS? Or is there some wiggle room in terms of actual measurements?

Just asking because I got my gf a 7.5mens and she's a 9 wmns, but now I'm hearing these are a little snug if you went TTS.

thats what my wife has in the Belugas and shes a womens 9 idk the fitment of the newer ones

im done with yeezys.

if i have to learn how to code and write script and ****....im too old for this.

Same here dude. I'm 31. Almost time to leave this game for good. Priorities.
To be fair you don't have to know how to code. Just read and follow instructions, it's really all given.
i've googled since grey gums and found nothing

dm a link? (does it work on a ****** hp stream netbook?)

To be fair you don't have to know how to code. Just read and follow instructions, it's really all given.

Ive gotten plenty of limited shoes without doing any research or whatever. I just try on release day and thats it.

thats what my wife has in the Belugas and shes a womens 9 idk the fitment of the newer ones
So the size 7.5 fits her fine with the Belugas? I'm reading these 3 new pairs are a little more snug than the Belugas so I'm hoping I don't need to trade the 7.5s

Just picked my pair up from FTL. Sizing is awful. Definitely not TTS. Need to go up .5 or even a full size. 

Finally scored my first pair and what a bust. 

Thank you for your recent orders on adidas.com. Unfortunately, when collecting the funds for your purchases, there was an issue with capturing the sales tax. On 11/23/2016, we will process the remaining sales tax value of $18from your 2orders placed between 11/10/16 & 11/17/16.

f u adidas

An even smarter choice would be to perma ban your ***.
incase your wondering what it is.... 
laugh.gif

Just picked my pair up from FTL. Sizing is awful. Definitely not TTS. Need to go up .5 or even a full size. 

Finally scored my first pair and what a bust. 
loll who told you TTS? it's been known to go at least .5 up for weeks now

You need at least $80K-100K to start a sneaker shop. And worse, you won't even get a top tier account with Nike or Adidas. You'll have to buy up collections from people in order to build inventory, much like what SS has done

Yo learn to code.

You either get the yeezy's and sell bots

or get a job where the resell is less than half days work

I know where my free time going

Last edited:

You need at least $80K-100K to start a sneaker shop. And worse, you won't even get a top tier account with Nike or Adidas. You'll have to buy up collections from people in order to build inventory, much like what SS has done
Tried and failed haven't we.. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom