ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I remember correctly, they stopped after moonrocks.
Wish you would have posted those sooner 
sick.gif

Anyone who's already worn their pair wanna clarify if these do fit smaller than the belugas? Sized up half from my belugas and I'm hoping they won't be too big.
I have wide feet and these fit more or less like the Belugas. I normally wear size 9 for my Jordans and other kicks; and size 9.5 for the ultraboosts. I got a size 9.5 and they fit narrow on the toe area, but there's enough space length wise. I find them more narrower and tight then my ultraboost.

Funny i was waitlisted and i saw a number of stores doing fcfs for unclaimed pairs. How sway? arent the waitlisted first in line?
Please enlighten me
happy.gif
the waitlist system is for when people don't confirm their reservation within a 3 hour window from when the countdown ended. When they don't confirm, those pairs gets pushed to those waitlisted. But if they confirm and DON'T pick up their pairs, those pairs gets thrown to the wild for the wolves (employees or fcfs people)

I have wide feet and these fit more or less like the Belugas. I normally wear size 9 for my Jordans and other kicks; and size 9.5 for the ultraboosts. I got a size 9.5 and they fit narrow on the toe area, but there's enough space length wise. I find them more narrower and tight then my ultraboost.
Sounds like the fit I'm going for. Thanks man

Managed to cop a olive/black pair on my size in ADC here in Mexico. They flew in seconds.

I got my order confirmed and i hope they don't cancel it.

I was meaning to get black/red but i already got belugas so i don't see the point, green/black is less flashier overall.

Is that link from KicksUSA only for 1 person? It says "Please do not open multiple tabs, as they will make your spot in line invalid. Please do not share your link on social media, as this will allow them to take your spot in line."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom