ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 pairs today ,
nthat.gif

Dropping that much to "start off" without even knowing if your store gonna last? I'm afraid that's a losing proposition.

The right thing to do is to put in $100K and use the other $200K on other investments that will make you even more cash flow while you sit inside your store watching kids walk in talkin bout "Where those yeezys at." Diversification bro.
If you invest $100k and it fails because you didn't spend enough to advertise your store , you lose $100k. Invest $300k and the chance of you failing decreases drastically. Diversification is for stocks , not Brick and Mortor stores and if you know what you are doing , you don't need to diversify.

“Diversification is protection against ignorance. It makes little sense if you know what you are doing.” - Warren Buffett 

Was able to find someone to trade with at the Adidas store while picking up! 
nthat.gif

Traded my Red for his Copper 

W for me!

Funny i was waitlisted and i saw a number of stores doing fcfs for unclaimed pairs. How sway? arent the waitlisted first in line?

0/12 Confirmed (Iphone 6s plus, Iphone 6, Iphone 4(confirmed belugas/chocolates), Ipad) - Mix Wifi/LTE
0/6 Footnation Gold VIP 6 min headstart(accounts VIP since 2009/2010)
0/6 ENDS Raffle

$200 For Proxies - 2 Carted/ 0 Checked Out.
$36 For Server

0 Carted with script/php updates, inventories was already low whenever I go through to check the stock

Complete shutout across the board.

Just wanted Qty. 1 Sz 10.5 black/red.

#Feelsbatman/#Trumpday

the black 350 v2 are the best 350 released so far especially the blacks red and then the black green , far better than the belugas as well , kinda in love with these amazing shoe 

Hell nah.
Regarding V2s: Belugas > these.
All black 350s: PB's > v2s

Anyone who's already worn their pair wanna clarify if these do fit smaller than the belugas? Sized up half from my belugas and I'm hoping they won't be too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom