ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think making the Yeezys as limited as possible is a good move, it keeps us in the sneaker game. If we could easily have whatever release we wanted as easily as possible, we would get bored of the sneaker culture VERY quickly.
umm.

No?

Maybe it keeps you in the sneaker game lol, 

actually maybe I'm not in this "game" now that i think about it, I don't chase, or buy for resale, so maybe I don't count.

Last edited:
Man, if you still ain't get a pair for Yeezys for retail after this many releases, you must not be trying really hard to be honest... 

So many places to cop online, in-store raffles, online raffles, phone apps. 

nerd.gif

I've come close couple times online. I only try hard for 350s. 750s I'll try for only when convenient.

No yeezys but maybe I'll get the Harden Vol 1 if I see them in stores ha.

umm.

No?

Maybe it keeps you in the sneaker game lol, 

actually maybe I'm not in this "game" now that i think about it, I don't chase, or buy for resale, so maybe I don't count.

Let's not act like if Yeezys are widely available they would lose most of their allure.

Remember when AF1 cws were hyped back in 2002-2003? Now nobody gives a crap about that model nowadays because they are so easy to acquire.

The sneaker game is all about striving to achieve what others normally can't acquire-if it were different we would all be wearing Chucks, Cortez and Superstars.

Last edited:
shipping confirmations all in from Footlocker and Adidas. That was fast. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I've come close couple times online. I only try hard for 350s. 750s I'll try for only when convenient.

No yeezys but maybe I'll get the Harden Vol 1 if I see them in stores ha.

Adidas loves you right now-you can't get what you want but you are willing to settle on another product of theirs. If those Hardens will make you as happy as wearing those Yeezys, more power to you!

Last edited:
Game been ****** up....its still folks who lookout...but they far and between...for the cats who get 6+ pairs...it is what it is....its funny alot of folks who get these dont even get them to wear ....but like i said it is what it is....

But at the end of the day, limited releases are what keeps us interested.. People will take 10 Ls in a row and will still try on the 11th time for a W because the product keeps people interested-even those who have the money to buy at retail but are unable to.. That is excellent marketing on Kanye and Adidas' part. Jordan Brand set the standard when they developed products that people were willing to literally kill for-obviously this is bad but what other companies create products that people have such an emotional attachment to?

Why are these going for so low? adc.com was super low compared to other releases.

Adidas switched majority of stock to instores to battle script users and people knew it so hype wasn't as high. Goes for as much as Belugas I think its about right.

Last edited:
Let's not act like if Yeezys are widely available they would lose most of their allure.

Remember when AF1 cws were hyped back in 2002-2003? Now nobody gives a crap about that model nowadays because they are so easy to acquire.

The sneaker game is all about striving to achieve what others normally can't acquire-if it were different we would all be wearing Chucks, Cortez and Superstars.
I mean maybe you live somewhere else, but yeezy's aren't at all unique, especially if you hang around sneaker heads.

I still see some af1's i like. I personally am in it for fashion and not to try and flex on people with stuff other people don't have.

I mean if you're just in it for the flex its not different then those guys wtih 60 boxes.

or the silly person i saw on instagram with one of each yeezy  in his hands, but no shoes on his feet (???)

Last edited:
Adidas loves you right now-you can't get what you want but you are willing to settle on another product of theirs. If those Hardens will make you as happy as wearing those Yeezys, more power to you!

Idk about more happy but them hardens are clean. If adidas said they were a yeezy collab they would be going for V2 prices. Might be better looking then yeezys. I aint going to front yeezys are a dope shoe but main reason why I havent paid resell is because IMO shoe aint worth those resell prices.
Maybe when 800 doesnt hurt my pocket I'll pay those prices but for right now I'm cool with retail or bust...........................................these V2s drop to around 450ish though and I have no problem paying resell for that price ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom