ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Lending A Hand To A First Timer Like Myself
nerd.gif
watch out they'll Ban you for even asking that...

I think he was being sarcastic. I'm surprised you haven't ate on these.

I'd Love To Say It's Been A Lack Of Effort But Honeslty I've Tried For Most The Drops As Hard I Would Anything Else.

300+ Or Something Pairs And Still Yeezyless Than A MuhhhhhhFuuuhhhhh

I'm Proud To Say I Haven't Fallen To The After Hype Pricing For Any Yeezy Release Thus Far But Gotta Admit I'm Damn Curious As To What These Things Are All About! :lol:

I hate that this **** is stressing me out.

Going to go check into a hospital, brb.

Last edited:
Lol for real. Think you and I are the only ones who took Ls in this whole thread.

I see lots of people who won were size 10 and bigger. Maybe size 9 and 8.5 are way more limited.

Tried All Damn Day For Size 10's And Then 10.5's When I Saw These Might Be Running A Hair Small :smh:

That Kith Website Load Was Probably My Best Bet And It Slipped Right Thru My Fingers Measing Around With That Frenzy App :x

Been Back And Fourth On My IPhone, iPad And MacBook Air All Damn Day :lol:

Thank you for your sympathy lol.

Yea crazy so many people won multiple pairs. I had a 6 min head start everywhere and entered at pac suns and other raffles. Plus online was a joke this morning. One day I'll hit on a yeezy.

Just accept that you will never get a Yeezy for retail and pay resell for a pair. Adidas and Kanye don't care about you-otherwise they would've made 350s as accessible as the mesh NMDs.

Wearing Yeezys is all about making a statement: you either have cash to spend or you have the technical skills to cop for retail.

Honestly I think making the Yeezys as limited as possible is a good move, it keeps us in the sneaker game. If we could easily have whatever release we wanted as easily as possible, we would get bored of the sneaker culture VERY quickly.

Yeah, the guys scoring 6+ pairs care about you more.

Lol nobody cares about anyone but themselves in this game. People kill each other like animals for sneakers-this hobby has never been a kind one. Heck, people were beating each other with lawn chairs for the RSBB drop here in DC when people were trying to cut the line.

Yeezys are good for the culture as they provide the much needed aspirational sneakers for the commoners who are used to getting Ls and can't comfortably afford resale (I am one of these people).

Last edited:
Game been ****** up....its still folks who lookout...but they far and between...for the cats who get 6+ pairs...it is what it is....its funny alot of folks who get these dont even get them to wear ....but like i said it is what it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom