ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSVP kings been failing real hard these releases l, they better change their name
I've had 7 failed attempts through sneaker access as well, not 1 hit. I tried a smaller guy for Pharrells and he actually hit when the others didn't. When these companies take on so many orders, I think they overload and fail. Plus I hate how cocky they are in suggesting that you're almost guaranteed to cop.

I've had 7 failed attempts through sneaker access as well, not 1 hit. I tried a smaller guy for Pharrells and he actually hit when the others didn't. When these companies take on so many orders, I think they overload and fail. Plus I hate how cocky they are in suggesting that you're almost guaranteed to cop.

True that, soon they will be out of business because they charge a lot, almost like resell price, with their service fee and the cost of the shoes

True that, soon they will be out of business because they charge a lot, almost like resell price, with their service fee and the cost of the shoes
I must admit that it was pretty funny when they accidentally refunded all successful orders for the belugas (I think it was belugas?). With how many they said they copped, the total of fees refunded was something like $540,000 lol.

im done with yeezys.

if i have to learn how to code and write script and ****....im too old for this.

Same here dude. I'm 31. Almost time to leave this game for good. Priorities.
I want to think like this, but the money involved with these ugly things and limited sneakers makes me think otherwise. Carting exploits at an all time high with Adidas and Footsites being the cream of the crop for resellers. A single person can bot up and get over 20 pairs shipped with them not giving af. If you can't beat em, join em.

QfT
It's a money grab, simple as that. And for the true sneaker enthusiast, it's discouraging to accept loss after loss after loss. Eventually you accept what it takes to acquire a pair and join the "dark side". Or just walk away into the sunset.... :rolleyes

And for the true sneaker enthusiast, it's discouraging to accept loss after loss after loss. Eventually you accept what it takes to acquire a pair and join the "dark side". Or just walk away into the sunset.... :rolleyes

This is pretty much me right now

Let me guess, you ate? Lol

I saw the IG post

but supposedly they had a line out the door waiting. Obviously all gone but I think they did sit a minute because it was out of nowhere

Had I of known ahead of time I would have went but it's pretty far from me so would have been waste of time going so late to wait in line

Easy pass for me. Im not really liking the fit of the ones i own.

Damn should have helped a brotha out :frown:

Anybody get tracking or cancellation emails from Shiekh orders?

1 order shipped already.
1 still processing.
1 on hold.

I talked to CS about the on hold order and they just said the order review team hasn't reviewed the order yet is all.

Shipping questions today? It's Thanksgiving. Watch some football, spend time with your families, eat well. You can worry about shipping tomorrow.

Aye, anybody have the season 3 military boots? Hows the fit? How's the construction? Will they last me in these NY winters? A lot of good deals for Black Friday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom