ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still salty I struck out on these, hopefully will win something from the GOAT black friday thing. Gotta stay positive

Shipping from SNS. 
tongue.gif

Got shipping from OHT's frenzy app. Mad at myself for only cooking on one pair, but happy Yeezys are becoming readily available and resell is not as outrageous as it was. Congrats to everyone who cooked. HAPPY THANKSGIVING fellas!

My bot hit on yeezy supply overnight and ******* chase fraud alert didn't let it go through SMFH 
mean.gif

Now for every release I'm going to have to call them and say listen ******** don't **** my **** up.

Happy Thanksgiving Guys! I don't know if this has been said yet, but for my fellow Chicagoans, Notre Shop and Saint Alfred are doing delayed raffles til tomorrow I think. Not going to try hard as I have a pair from Adidas on it's way.

Happy Thanksgiving Guys! I don't know if this has been said yet, but for my fellow Chicagoans, Notre Shop and Saint Alfred are doing delayed raffles til tomorrow I think. Not going to try hard as I have a pair from Adidas on it's way.
Yea a lot of stores got late shipments on these

Now that the madness is calming down, lets get some fit pics!

I'm still debating on which pair i'm going to keep for personal use (Copper or Green)

the Green is moonrock-esque and the coppers are a creamish its a tough cal.

My bot hit on yeezy supply overnight and ******* chase fraud alert didn't let it go through SMFH :smh:

Now for every release I'm going to have to call them and say listen ******** don't **** my **** up.

Chase be like "who the hell is buying shoes a 5am!? This gotta be fraud! Block! Saved another customer from fraud" :lol:

Now that the madness is calming down, lets get some fit pics!

I'm still debating on which pair i'm going to keep for personal use (Copper or Green)

the Green is moonrock-esque and the coppers are a creamish its a tough cal.

You're on the wrong site. Try hype beast...this NT : home of resell

Chase be like "who the hell is buying shoes a 5am!? This gotta be fraud! Block! Saved another customer from fraud"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Yeah lol. I got a text from them too so I could have stopped it but it's 5 in the ******* morning I am not answering texts at 5 am... I learned my lesson now I will call before hand and if I get a text when there could be a possible restock I'll check my phone.

My bot hit on yeezy supply overnight and ******* chase fraud alert didn't let it go through SMFH :smh:

chase has screwed me out of shoes on a few occasions

dont waste your time with saint alfred. ive never seen anyone win a raffle from there

My bot hit on yeezy supply overnight and ******* chase fraud alert didn't let it go through SMFH 
mean.gif

Dude Chase is the freakin worst with that. I've had stuff blocked all the time with them and cursed them out on the phone. That's why I use my bank card now as primary so nothing gets blocked.

Nah Wells Fargo is the worst blocked me from getting chocs from adc and put a block on my card yesterday after hitting on kith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom