ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winners will be announced at 2pm PST like the app says
laugh.gif
It says BY 2pm guy...so thought maybe people had heard already

With every Yeezy drop, V1s going up and up and up. People stressing over the resale price of these multicolor V2s (and the drops afterward) need to realize where the smart money lies.

And that's the last time I'll write that. :smile:

Any restocks coming up? Caught a W in greens but want red/copper, heard footaction at 4pm is restocking not sure if that's true tho

Was on vacation so I had to skip this release and easily got a pair of the red (priciest of the three) for less than that. Seriously considering skipping the other two colorways on this one. LOVE the look of the reds from the pics you all have posted, so quite happy.

Not flexing when I say that at all, just saying these are going to be available for less when pairs are in hand, especially the copper and greens. Reds are the ones to hold onto/jump on now for this release.

Big ups to those in NYC that copped. Being in a big market we are always fighting wars over a small amount of pairs and it looks like Adidas finally recognized it (of course when I'm out of town lol).

Happy thanksgiving everyone, especially the members on this site that post links/PM info to good people. You all deserve to have the best of holidays. Lurkers, I wish you a big lump of coal in your stocking and that Santa Claus touches you inappropriately in your sleep. You deserve it, you selfish f****s.
smile.gif
if i can get coppers for 320-340 range i might consider. but who knows if a 14 will go that low. hopefully in January we can see those kind of prices

Most versatile colorway of the 3 that dropped in my opinion. 
nthat.gif

I don't get why so many folks have the green ranked last. 

If I didn't already own a black based pair of Yeezys, I would've most definitely been stressing over that "Green" V2. 

Last edited:
if i can get coppers for 320-340 range i might consider. but who knows if a 14 will go that low. hopefully in January we can see those kind of prices

That's quite low so that will be tough, but 400s on those two will likely happen next week. This also seems to be a rare release that benefits us large sizes, so good on ya brother.

Most versatile colorway of the 3 that dropped in my opinion. :nthat:

I don't get why so many folks have the green ranked last. 

If I didn't already own a black based pair of Yeezys, I would've most definitely been stressing over that "Green" V2. 

Because the green was the least marketed/hyped and is the most subtle. Sounds silly but that's the name of the game.

People wear these to have other people say "WOW! You got a pair!" And the greens are subdued. If you like them that's good as you should be able to get a second pair for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom