ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 My Champs and Footlocker order confirmations came in but only Champs shipped. I see other peoples orders from Footlcoker shipped. Would you guys recommend calling them up and checking on them (possibly tomorrow) or just let it ride?

Anyone else sick of seeing pics of these right now ? Haven't even looked at my pairs yet cause everyone is posting em anyways.

Im sick of seeing people post pics of multiple sets.
I took a L everywhere.
And before dumb people say I ain't trying hard enough. People who won have posted where they signed up and which places they won at and majority of the time I signed up at the exact same places or more.

Hoping I win them on the goat raffle. My last shot before the buzzer it seems.

Im sick of seeing people post pics of multiple sets.
I took a L everywhere.
And before dumb people say I ain't trying hard enough. People who won have posted where they signed up and which places they won at and majority of the time I signed up at the exact same places or more.

Hoping I win them on the goat raffle. My last shot before the buzzer it seems.
Yeah don't pay attention to those people who say "you didn't try hard enough" They don't understand that there is some luck involved lol.

If your yeezy less or took the L this release.

Leave this thread now. No good will come to you.

Just shortening your life span with all that high blood pressure from the salt.

Retool and come back next season stronger.

Yeah don't pay attention to those people who say "you didn't try hard enough" They don't understand that there is some luck involved lol.

Most create luck honestly

Bots my man bots.

FTL raffles too even the apps.

Gotta plan for the next round cause trust me everyone else is to bring they odds in they favor

I got one more shot to win these. If I strike out on this one, it will be a Happy L's Giving to me.

Bots my man bots.

Gotta plan for the next round cause trust me everyone else is to bring they odds in they favor
Dude I got 5 pairs I'm just trying to tell him I feel him and that if he tries manual that there is some luck involved.

It's sad that you can't just do the normal things and win though. Like if you live in an area with no footsite app release you have to in person raffle

In person raffles are rigged a lot

So then you try to enter the massive online raffles too. Very slim chances

We all know you can't manual any website and win.

So honestly it is very easy to try hard and by all "legal" routes for a retail pair and lose.

Options: buy a bot/learn the script
Location spoof your phone so you can at least get a chance at confirmed or footsite apps

Or you pay resale.

I was yeezyless until this release because I got super lucky and hit on END. But I tried in person raffles, other online raffles, the adc script and confirmed and took all Ls. That along with trying on Ubiq and Kith and the frenzy app. Literally my yeezy success rate is like 1 for 50.

Last edited:
It's sad that you can't just do the normal things and win though. Like if you live in an area with no footsite app release you have to in person raffle

In person raffles are rigged a lot

So then you try to enter the massive online raffles too. Very slim chances

We all know you can't manual any website and win.

So honestly it is very easy to try hard and by all "legal" routes for a retail pair and lose.

Options: buy a bot/learn the script
Location spoof your phone so you can at least get a chance at confirmed or footsite apps

Or you pay resale.

I was yeezyless until this release because I got super lucky and hit on END. But I tried in person raffles, other online raffles, the adc script and confirmed and took all Ls. That along with trying on Ubiq and Kith and the frenzy app. Literally my yeezy success rate is like 1 for 50.

Or drive to another state that has the foot stores app

Can anyone who has them in hand comment on sizing? I have heard TTS and .5 up. I am a 9 in nmds, ordered a 9 in these, so not sure what to think.

I get people's frustration and such but by this point don't we all know the deal? Cats are out here literally paying more than the cost of retail just to secure a chance to pay retail. That's the reality of the "Yeezy game". You wanna take your chances with manual go for it, I've gotten more than a few pairs manual. It happens. But when I strike out that's that. I've got zero personal attachment to shoes I know that even if I got in my size were just going to be sold at some point anyway. As cliche as it sounds in this thread they're literally just shoes.

Change with the game or rely on luck.

Bots my man bots.

Sounds like these are the guys that "did their homework".
roll.gif
i've done everything for years except bots and atcs

i'm botting next time best believe, this isn't a normal release because of basement dwelling ****boys who don't even like the shoes. go get a career,  ya wastes. makin' me do some bot ****, damn lmao

I've had 7 failed attempts through sneaker access as well, not 1 hit. I tried a smaller guy for Pharrells and he actually hit when the others didn't. When these companies take on so many orders, I think they overload and fail. Plus I hate how cocky they are in suggesting that you're almost guaranteed to cop.

Sneaker Access is trash. I used them for a few releases and they never hit anything for me. They used to be called
Nike Carts

Oh lord, i just got blesses with a slam jam PayPal request for buying a copper!!!

Heaven, there is a Sneaker god!!!

I am still waitlisted for two pairs on the Champs app do you think there is still any hope at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom