ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I the only one who was content going with my regular v1 size in the belugas? I wear an 11 in all my v1 yeezys. I remember getting an 11.5 (my true size for most kicks) in the belugas and thought they were a little big.

Got an 11 in all three of these blacks since kith didn't have an 11.5. Knowing me I prolly done goofed

Was I the only one who was content going with my regular v1 size in the belugas? I wear an 11 in all my v1 yeezys. I remember getting an 11.5 (my true size for most kicks) in the belugas and thought they were a little big.

Got an 11 in all three of these blacks since kith didn't have an 11.5. Knowing me I prolly done goofed

I agree. You goofed.

Yeaaaahhhhhh oh well, I'll prolly keep, swap, or sell. No sweat off my back.

OCD in me couldn't see my V1s and 750s in an 11 and v2s in another size

There are worse things in life than having a set of Yeezy's that don't fit :D

I don't how accurate this information is, but a friend that works at a local Sneaker Store told me the Black/White 350 V2 are releasing on 12/09/2016, a day before the Space Jams. He saw it on his store release calendar. He also said that Adidas is going to flood the market with them. We shall see if this is true.

adidas already flooded the market with v2's 
laugh.gif

Btw, remember when adidas used to drop on weekends?

Yeah, forget that. It's a thing of the past. Expect future Yeezy releases to be weekday drops. This screws me over because I only managed to cop due to being on break, imagine trying to cop when you have work or class

Yeah the whole market flooded :lol:

Saw pics on twitter and IG of in store raffles. Teenage girls attending raffles and ****. Yeezys going to be one of the hottest items this holiday season for the suburban thots

Yop I'm a 11 and got my Belugas in a 11. A little snug but it's fine. I could only get 11 in Greens. 11.5s were hard to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom