ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
footaction just cancelled my order! The reason was "RSF unable to verify payment" which is complete BS casue I called my bank to authorize all charges from footsites. Even gave them exact web addresses on where I'm trying to purchase from as well. 

footaction just cancelled my order! The reason was "RSF unable to verify payment" which is complete BS casue I called my bank to authorize all charges from footsites. Even gave them exact web addresses on where I'm trying to purchase from as well. 

:smh:

Last edited:

WOW...i just got the same thing from Foot Locker... what gives...what is this ?? i see the charge went through on my CC

im right now trying to call FTL and call their "Payment Verification Department"

anyone experience this?

footsites...

its hard enough to ATC/checkout on 'em, and now they're cancelling folks' orders? :smh:

Last edited:
I'm looking for a pair of V2s for my wife, she's a women's 7, so what size should I be looking for?
my wife wears a women's size 7 in Ultra Boost and a men's size 6.5 in the Belugas. She tried a 6 but a 6.5 was better cause the toe box is kind of tight.

Checked Shiekh.com for the first time since I ordered the Greens to check on the order status and half expected to see a cancelation.  Shipped out same day, the 23rd.  Great service and pleasantly surprised.

Footsies Oversold 
indifferent.gif

Checked Shiekh.com for the first time since I ordered the Greens to check on the order status and half expected to see a cancelation.  Shipped out same day, the 23rd.  Great service and pleasantly surprised.
I've been checking my order like crazy thinking the worst too, because... Shiek. Got my pair delivered today though.

Last edited:
Wow that is terrible. I feel like if you were lucky enough to successfully check out (bot or not) you should be guaranteed something. If not the current release then a voucher for the next one. I guess they are under no pressure to do that though since people come back every time with hope. Only positive I would say from this release is that the L's were quick. I remember past releases sometimes I would virtual camp for damn near half the day just to take an L.

is there anything you can do about it? or RIP?

WOW...i just got the same thing from Foot Locker... what gives...what is this ?? i see the charge went through on my CC

im right now trying to call FTL and call their "Payment Verification Department"

anyone experience this?
what did they say when you called them?

Enter phase X of YZY SZN - questions about shipping/cancelled order talk...

Usually I don't sweat shipping but being this my first time EVER scoring off Kith.. I admit I'm spooked about not receiving shipping yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom