ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:frown: i would not be surprised if they did get cancelled. This was probably the worst release for me

I'm still waiting on my ADC order to ship. Getting nervous

Yup smh
UO ended up cancelling my belugas when those dropped. Called and complained and they offered to give me 40% off my next order...but they left it with no limitations.

Me and the group chat got together and placed over $2k to process. They actually messed up and gave me 65% off across all items :lol: would've been cheaper to just pay rape to fulfill my OG order.

that cut on the bottom of the sole, that separates the top rubber from the bottom, lets the boost expand

such a small thing makes a huge difference

It's actually more than just the cut. The sidewalls and outsole are different materials. The TPU sidewall is what allows for the additional expansion of the Boost.

Crazy how some of yall still waiting for shipment, i ordered overseas wednesday and it was shipped friday

Excellent service right there

anyone (or everyone) .5 size up on the new v2s but now are having heel slippage ?

is .5 size up really just more wider than longer? or just both [yea dumb question] =D

most comfy shoes I ever worn Kanye a fool for these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom