ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they wouldn't have that material under the primeknit it's like restricting my foot

Also copper is definitely more of a light brown in person

For Everyone that says the fit is small.

The primknit breaks in and molds to your foot, you WANT these snug when you first put them on.

Last edited:
I sized up a whole size and they're still tight lmao glad I didn't get my usual size
how many wears?
For Everyone that says the fit is small.

The primknit breaks in and molds to your foot, you WANT these snug when you first put them on.
thats what i was afraid of...sizing up then get all heel slippage once broken in... my Belugas broke in but still very snug and wished i did half size up in them...ugh, shambling with sizing

why can't freakin Adidas just put out statements on what to do...they have to have results from product testing/sampling 

Last edited:
I still prefer the Ultraboosts compared to the V2s in terms of comfort, though the V2s are breaking in nicely. The boost material on the V2s is way more responsive though IMO, but the primeknit is a little too restricting. 

how many wears?

thats what i was afraid of...sizing up then get all heel slippage once broken in... my Belugas broke in but still very snug and wished i did half size up in them...ugh, shambling with sizing

why can't freakin Adidas just put out statements on what to do...they have to have results from product testing/sampling 
1 but hopefully they loosen up after some wear
They aren't uncomfortable at all I just like having a little room, aside from that they're even more comfortable than my qasas and that means a lot cause those were the best shoes I thought I would ever step in

my adidas true to size is 7.5 (yeezy v1, nmds, eqt,)

so when i got my yeezy v2 belugas, at first  size 7.5 was tight for me so i just used the IKEA shoe tree and put it in the shoe for probably 1-2 hours and fits perfect to me after that. 

by the way im between narrow-medium foot.

(hope it helps)

so when i got my yeezy v2 belugas, at first  size 7.5 was tight for me so i just used the IKEA shoe tree and put it in the shoe for probably 1-2 hours and fits perfect to me after that. 

(hope it helps)

View media item 2243572
OMSORG BOIZ, just bought some this weekend to stretch these out since I went TTS.

For those waiting for shipment from ADC, what does your order status show?

Mine says "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

(hope it helps)
Get some real (ie. wooden) shoe trees for that. The ikea ones are garbage.

Yup same. I think I'm gonna email them tonight smh

My order literally just updated. Its being delivered today

What? I just checked mine and it's still the same thing. Are you signed up with FedEx? I'm usually given an email if a package is sent my way, sometimes even before the company sends me a shipping notification. I haven't received anything.

What? I just checked mine and it's still the same thing. Are you signed up with FedEx? I'm usually given an email if a package is sent my way, sometimes even before the company sends me a shipping notification. I haven't received anything.

Na. Just tracking it from adidas order tracker - i've been refreshing all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom