ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out tonight, had black and red V2s on, breaking them in, wearing thicker stance socks and insole swap, no matter they feel great, but I find myself going back to my Choc 750s, wearing those instead.

Greens finally came in today from ADC , sad it's a 9.5 so now I need to find a 8.5 or 9. Shiekh cancelled my Reds size 9 =(

Heading out tonight, had black and red V2s on, breaking them in, wearing thicker stance socks and insole swap, no matter they feel great, but I find myself going back to my Choc 750s, wearing those instead.

Any comments wearing those reds? Everytime i wear mine i always get somebody commenting on them lol. That red really pops out

u saying the 750s are more comfortable?

or prefer the 750s over the v2s looks wise? lol

u saying the 750s are more comfortable?

or prefer the 750s over the v2s looks wise? lol
Maybe with it being fall/winter it's just a better time to rock the 750's?  That's how I am. 

Being in Chicago I always rock the 350's in the Spring/Summer.  

Man... I just wish I could cop the Reds and Coppers at 400-450. I got my 9 in a Green for retail. I'd rather collect these than Jordans nowadays.

Man... I just wish I could cop the Reds and Coppers at 400-450. I got my 9 in a Green for retail. I'd rather collect these than Jordans nowadays.
congrats on your pair.

i have yet to cop any at retail.

you might get your wish or close to it:

prices are going down on v2

I totally forgot that I had a bid for some Reds on StockX, which just now got accepted.
mean.gif
Not a bad time to buy.  What was the price?

I totally forgot that I had a bid for some Reds on StockX, which just now got accepted. :smh:
That's happen to me. I've since learned my lesson and now only do 7 day bids. In addition I add it to my outlook calender with several reminder notifications.

I shared this over on the Toronto forum but I wanted to share it here as well incase anyone went through the same thing:

I am soooo freaking pissed at InfluenceU right now. I ordered a pair of Yeezys from there and it just got in. Wasn't even double boxed... Look at the condition of the box. It's like someone ripped open the box. I don't want to return them but I am not going to be able to trade them either because there's a scuff. And they're not going to respond to me online probably. I'm fuming.

I shared this over on the Toronto forum but I wanted to share it here as well incase anyone went through the same thing:

I am soooo freaking pissed at InfluenceU right now. I ordered a pair of Yeezys from there and it just got in. Wasn't even double boxed... Look at the condition of the box. It's like someone ripped open the box. I don't want to return them but I am not going to be able to trade them either because there's a scuff. And they're not going to respond to me online probably. I'm fuming.

View media item 2243983

View media item 2243982

View media item 2243981

View media item 2243980
Dam! Looks like the box was put through a wood chipper. If they are a size 10 I'd be willing to buy them for a descent price. I can careless about the box since I wear the ish out of my kicks.

congrats on your pair.

i have yet to cop any at retail.

you might get your wish or close to it:
prices are going down on v2

Patience is virtue I guess fam. But hopefully we can look forward to another release in December. I got a little lazy this go round. I hit on Beluga raffle twice, Chocolate 750 manual, Black Toe 1s, all which I worked for. This time I just kind expected it to drop in my hands. Gotta get back to that struggle mentality :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom