ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam! Looks like the box was put through a wood chipper. If they are a size 10 I'd be willing to buy them for a descent price. I can careless about the box since I wear the ish out of my kicks.
I'm keeping them, but I like to store them in the box. My first pair of Yeezys, I thought all the boxes flapped open 
roll.gif
 And there were scuff marks on the bottom that didn't come from any manufacture defect.

How do the 350 v1s fit compared to the v2s. What size would I be in the V2 if I'm a 9.5 in the V1?

Thanks

DO NOT listen to that other guy and get a 9

If you're a 9.5 in v1 = 10 in v2

I'm a 9 in v1 yeezys and 9.5 in v2 for reference

Last edited:
so was able to get a pair of these reds
Lots of differences compared to the Beluga's

[

Last edited by a moderator:

I shared this over on the Toronto forum but I wanted to share it here as well incase anyone went through the same thing:

I am soooo freaking pissed at InfluenceU right now. I ordered a pair of Yeezys from there and it just got in. Wasn't even double boxed... Look at the condition of the box. It's like someone ripped open the box. I don't want to return them but I am not going to be able to trade them either because there's a scuff. And they're not going to respond to me online probably. I'm fuming.
I shared your pics in a Montreal FB group. We're on a Influence U ban train so I'm just feeding the engine lol

I posted yesterday that my order was delivered to me without ever getting a shipping email or my order status updating on ADC. Today, my card was actually refunded and there's no more charge from Adidas. Usually the charge goes away while it's being shipped out and gets re-added around the time its delivered but the opposite happened. This hasn't happened to me before, anyone ever go through this?

edit: My order status on ADC still hasn't changed from "Order confirmed - Waiting to be packed" either 

Last edited:
No way 750s are more comfortable but just can't get over how good the Chocs look, had to go with them instead tonight.
I get it. This past weekend I pulled out my Pirate Blacks and Chocs and ended up wearing my Chocs. It was my first wear but dam they look good on feet. I was laughing cause I kept looking at my reflection every time I passed a large widow or mirror lol. Definetly my favorite 750's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom