ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to get the red/black v2 for a friend (idky he likes them so much copper/green are better imo) and he has ds size 10 beluga v2s, you think anyone would trade their ds size 10.5 black/red v2s for them? or should i tell him to just sell and buy 

trying to get the red/black v2 for a friend (idky he likes them so much copper/green are better imo) and he has ds size 10 beluga v2s, you think anyone would trade their ds size 10.5 black/red v2s for them? or should i tell him to just sell and buy 
I'm trying to trade my ds belugas for coppers plus cash

I get offered reds all day lol...

Reds are super dope but aren't as versatile as the green or copper. I'm still searching for a size 10 green for under $500. Not having social media decreases my chances.
Try making PP invoice offers to sellers on Ebay. I was able to secure a green 10.5 for $490 shipped but I think you can do even better if you want to be patient. I just took the first seller willing to let go for $500 or under since green is the only pair I need to complete the trifecta. Just be thorough with your legit check before purchasing and once the shoes are in your hands in case the seller tries to do a bait and switch from the pics they send.

Copper and green are dope/most versatile.

Reds are for IG flexin and people that only wear Breds and infrared J6s 
laugh.gif

Was your tracking info from Need Supply accurate?  Mine still only has the "origin scan" in Virginia.... I contacted them, and they said it is OK and it should be delivered by Friday, but I don't have the best luck. 
Kind of wild but, I live in NJ and my pair from needsupply is now delayed because of the wildfire in Tennessee.  What doesn't make sense is that its currently IN NJ and was out for delivery for today.  Now they're saying my package is delayed till tomorrow.  what does the wildfire in Tennessee have to do with my package in NJ?  

Copper and green are dope/most versatile.

Reds are for IG flexin and people that only wear Breds and infrared J6s :lol:  

I definitely think that's why the reds are so popular. People already have the wardrobe for them [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Finally got a pair. Never paid resell. Just kept patient

Wearing them right now to go run some errands and grab dinner.

Thanks champs online!
View media item 2244834
As Far as sizing goes, these 13s feel like my 12.5 ultra boost (size 13 ultra boost feel too long for me for reference)

Crazy to me because the reds are the weakest v2 out imo
Depends on the size actually. So many people copped smaller sizes to flip and Flight Club just isn't taking any non-Red smaller sizes anymore. They took my size 13 Greens earlier today though.

Out of the 3, I ended up keeping Coppers (already wore them on Sunday) and Reds. The Greens are just too close to the Coppers to justify me losing out on $400.

Depends on the size actually. So many people copped smaller sizes to flip and Flight Club just isn't taking any non-Red smaller sizes anymore. They took my size 13 Greens earlier today though.

Out of the 3, I ended up keeping Coppers (already wore them on Sunday) and Reds. The Greens are just too close to the Coppers to justify me losing out on $400.
Really?

In person coppers and green are that freakin close?

I got red, green for retail and im expecting to pay $500 for a copper (since thats the only pair i need to complete the tri)

Last edited:
coppers and green look almost the same depending on the light, or could look totally different, the tone gets messed with depending on light 

coppers and green look almost the same depending on the light, or could look totally different, the tone gets messed with depending on light 
If you have green or copper is it worth paying the resale to get the other?

I've never seen a copper in person so i got no idea.

I'm still in a bit of a shock that I did not land a pair for retail. usually do.

Did manage to talk down a dude for a red pair in my sz for $380 this past weekend. 

Closing  a deal on a trade involving Ds Triple black 750 for the two remaining colors.

Really?

I got red, green for retail and im expecting to pay $500 for a copper (since thats the only pair i need to complete the tri)
Green and Copper are not that close in person. Copper looks like caramel candy or coffee, Green is basically olive.

I'm still in a bit of a shock that I did not land a pair for retail. usually do.

Did manage to talk down a dude for a red pair in my sz for $380 this past weekend. 

Closing  a deal on a trade involving Ds Triple black 750 for the two remaining colors.
I'm also thinking of doing the same.

Trading a worn 2x triple black 750 for a copper and cash but i just dont know smh

Green and Copper are not that close in person. Copper looks like caramel candy or coffee, Green is basically olive.
So well well different hues in person.

I think i will just grab while prices are low.

I pass on everything now and just ficus on yeezys.

I like them and i noticed I'll have tons of ultra boost and yada yada but yeezys are what i really want.

So im really focusing on that lol

Has there been any info about the black with the white strip v2? Heard its supposed to be more of a gr, right?

Really?

It's not that they look the same, it's that the Reds are very different from the other 2 colors, which are both Earth tones. I was always only going to keep 2 so I went with the one I like the most (Coppers) and the one that is the most different of the 3. Greens are dope though.

Has there been any info about the black with the white strip v2? Heard its supposed to be more of a gr, right?
17th is what I was told be a boutique that I'm close to unless Adidas changes it yet again. And yes, nearly double the volume of Beluga's so I'm thinking they was a semi-GR model right before Xmas. Who knows thought...the marketing strategy lately has been really out of the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom