ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get two pairs of V2's for these DS?
Depending on your size, absolutely. GGs in my size 13.5/14 are crazy expensive right now.

...Good thing I already have em.' 
nthat.gif

Coppers look the cleanest to me but I haven't seen them in person. I have a Red on the way. Greens were underwhelming.

Was your tracking info from Need Supply accurate?  Mine still only has the "origin scan" in Virginia.... I contacted them, and they said it is OK and it should be delivered by Friday, but I don't have the best luck. 

@turbospartan - needsupply tracking was NOT accurate but in my favor, got them a day early. I'm sure you're good, needsupply seems to be on point, plus with the holidays everything got screwed up.

I work at the hospital and I wore the Black/Red Yeezys to work. I don't know why I though it would be a good idea to stunt at the hospital, but needless to say I got a lot of compliments from other nurses who don't know shet about shoes. My feet were definitely comfy throughout the 10 hour shift, though I did break them in. I'll probably never repeat this experiment though.

I work at the hospital and I wore the Black/Red Yeezys to work. I don't know why I though it would be a good idea to stunt at the hospital, but needless to say I got a lot of compliments from other nurses who don't know shet about shoes. My feet were definitely comfy throughout the 10 hour shift, though I did break them in. I'll probably never repeat this experiment though.
Why not, it's just shoes

I think is cool especially since they're comfy

I always wear some nice kicks when I donate platelets, but mostly cause the nurses there are all into kicks too lol.

Isn't that kind of nasty? My wife is an RN and she won't even bring her work shoes into the house. Leaves them in the garage. She's not a clean freak either, she just says the hospital is nasty

I work in the hospital too and could never risk any moderately priced shoes. I step on urine, feces, and blood all the time

been hearing that people have jigged the footlocker vip app internal clock to get another minute head start...

this true or a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom