ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen this pic on IG......

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/7A08AEBD-AA77-4D15-9537-9C4114257181.jpeg.html

My sentiments exactly tho. There's absolutely nothing about the V1s that's superior to the V2s. For an inferior shoe, the going rate is ludicrous. And I bet most can't even explain why they still go for the amount they do. I sold my DS PBs with the quickness damn things were so bland & flimsy.

Then again, not much about Yeezy resale makes any sense to me. Chocolate 750s have the best materials & are the most limited but they go for the least. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

laugh.gif

can anyone who has been wearing their v2 say if they loosen up a bit with wear? my left shoe fits fine but my big toe on right shoe is getting pinched slightly...undsed today 

can anyone who has been wearing their v2 say if they loosen up a bit with wear? my left shoe fits fine but my big toe on right shoe is getting pinched slightly...undsed today 

I took out the insoles for 3days & put insoles back in & fit fine. IMO the primeknit flexes/stretches a bit after wear.

My sentiments exactly tho. There's absolutely nothing about the V1s that's superior to the V2s. For an inferior shoe, the going rate is ludicrous. And I bet most can't even explain why they still go for the amount they do.

-Can't get them anymore/hard to find these days
-Were considered trendsetters
-It's human nature to respect originals more than sequels
-Are less "busy", which is something that certain shoe buyers prefer
-Every shoe that comes out after them will be compared to them (Instagram Yeezy pics are nearly all "Turtle Dove vs ___" pics.
-Have entered grail status, which takes time (the new ones need time to get there)
-Appear to be better marketed so far (flashier to own something called "Moonrock" than "Green")
-Have transcended the shoe game as far as merchandise (Paintings, stickers, keychains)

I completely understand the new ones are more comfortable and to some look better, but there are a lot of reasons the originals continue to climb in price.

Yikes u want a Red???? That's gonna be tough. I'll take a green 11 [emoji]128514[/emoji] I had a green 10.5 but sold it to my boy last Friday.

Yeah but I've seen a lot of people complain about how they hate the red and how it looks pink and don't want them anymore or wish they had gotten a different color. Hopefully one of them sees this post and has a DS 10.5 to trade me haha. Otherwise I'll try selling mine and then buying the one I want or I'll just keep the coppers.

Yeah but I've seen a lot of people complain about how they hate the red and how it looks pink and don't want them anymore or wish they had gotten a different color. Hopefully one of them sees this post and has a DS 10.5 to trade me haha. Otherwise I'll try selling mine and then buying the one I want or I'll just keep the coppers.
Put it in your signature and post on Craigslist and OfferUp. You should get a bite sooner or later.

Last edited:
-Every shoe that comes out after them will be compared to them (Instagram Yeezy pics are nearly all "Turtle Dove vs ___" pics.
-Have entered grail status, which takes time (the new ones need time to get there)
-Appear to be better marketed so far (flashier to own something called "Moonrock" than "Green")
-Have transcended the shoe game as far as merchandise (Paintings, stickers, keychains)

I completely understand the new ones are more comfortable and to some look better, but there are a lot of reasons the originals continue to climb in price.

You were saying...... [emoji]128580[/emoji]

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/9CD6D3A5-C681-414B-80C5-8549454743C9.png.html

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/A9E6AC31-9EA7-437A-B32C-E569CDA39709.png.html

I somehow missed your point, despite your response consisting of three words and a rolling eye emoji.

But carry on. Your opinion is fact and everyone that likes V1s are idiots.

I somehow missed your point, despite your response consisting of three words and a rolling eye emoji.

But carry on. Your opinion is fact and everyone that likes V1s are idiots.

I don't recall calling anyone names. Quote where I did. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

-Every shoe that comes out after them will be compared to them
-Have entered grail status, which takes time (the new ones need time to get there.

Trust me, You got my point. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom