ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used & no box and this dude up there said the other guy has to add? Lol..

Yo I remember talking to you after the chocolate 750 release. You were my same size, 12 UB 11 350 and you got a 10.5 750s. Thinking about undsing my pair, how did the 10.5 fit? I don't want to unDS them if theyre going to end up being too snug.

Yo I remember talking to you after the chocolate 750 release. You were my same size, 12 UB 11 350 and you got a 10.5 750s. Thinking about undsing my pair, how did the 10.5 fit? I don't want to unDS them if theyre going to end up being too snug.

Honestly..I feel no difference between on foot of a 10.5 and an 11. The 10.5 is just a better fit unzipped because the snugness keeps your heel from slipping. That's pretty much it.

Honestly..I feel no difference between on foot of a 10.5 and an 11. The 10.5 is just a better fit unzipped because the snugness keeps your heel from slipping. That's pretty much it.
Thanks man. Now to see if I have the courage to un DS

Picked up a local pair of Greens and flipped it for a quick profit same day last weekend. They were very underwhelming to me. I was expecting to get my own personal pair from the ADC drop but that looks like it's gonna get cancelled. I'm just gonna pass on getting Greens through resale with BWs supposedly coming soon. I already copped Reds and Coppers through resale

would look at stockx if yall trying to buy some yeezy's...they just got rid of fees for friday expect some low asking prices

are the red v2s nice in person? not sure if i want them enough to pay resale lol

They're my favorite V2. I love that from a distance seeing the shoe at night makes it look more red than infrared. Because it's a brighter color it's also easier to see the Primeknit weave details verse the other pairs. Only V2 I want to double up on.

Okay so, if you could only have one grey Yeezy (out of these 2) Beluga or Grey Gum which would you choose?

i know this a discussion board but what's with everyone asking if this or that is a good trade, don't you guys got minds of your own?  not even attacking anyone particular but i feel like i read a lot of these posts on the threads today

people need reassurance that they're getting good value and aren't getting ripped off :lol:

I feel like GG is the better looking shoe, but the belugas are easier to just throw on. My 350 collection been growing a lot... Might be time to throw in a 750 That resell price tho :/

Okay so, if you could only have one grey Yeezy (out of these 2) Beluga or Grey Gum which would you choose?
IMO GG's are way better because of the quality and uniqueness. The reason more people favor 350's is because they are "easier" to wear because they are seeing as being more versatile. I'm not of that opinion cause I can give an ish what people think about my fit. I wear what I like not what other people tell me I should like lol. I remember seeing one dude getting grilled cause he wore a button up and slim fit jeans with his Y-3's. Dudes said he could only wear tech gear with them otherwise he looked like a hypebeast lol. I was like WTF lmao!?

At the end of the day the decision should be simple. What shoe silloute do you like better?

VNDS PBs w/ no box still hold/have higher value than chocs IMO
Agreed but he can make more and it is easier to move the V2's. 750's quality is superior but people aren't paying more than $800 at most. At minimum he can get $500 per V2 and that's at the low end.

Last edited:
IMO GG's are way better because of the quality and uniqueness. The reason more people favor 350's is because they are "easier" to wear because they are seeing as being more versatile. I'm not of that opinion cause I can give an ish what people think about my fit. I wear what I like not what other people tell me I should like lol. I remember seeing one dude getting grilled cause he wore a button up and slim fit jeans with his Y-3's. Dudes said he could only wear tech gear with them otherwise he looked like a hypebeast lol. I was like WTF lmao!?

At the end of the day the decision should be simple. What shoe silloute do you like better?

Ehh paying resell makes it a bigger decision then it needs to be. Agree with most of what you said tho

Last edited:
are the red v2s nice in person? not sure if i want them enough to pay resale lol

the red V2s are my favorite out of the bunch. the other two colorways look too similar to one another and the reds really stand out. the red is like a infrared in person like the 6s

VNDS PBs w/ no box still hold/have higher value than chocs IMO

How? A DS pair of PBs can be had for $850-$900 at times on Grailed.. so you're saying the fact that it's used and without a box doesn't even lower the value by $200? That's misguided as hell...

How? A DS pair of PBs can be had for $850-$900 at times on Grailed.. so you're saying the fact that it's used and without a box doesn't even lower the value by $200? That's misguided as hell...

Yeah grailed. The sketchy site that doesn't guarantee that pairs are authentic should be used as a price point? :lol:

how do you know they're used? the guy said VNDS which could mean he only wore it once or twice. Sure value dropped since they're not ds and no box

sure, steals can be had but they rarely happen. Look at the asking / sold prices on GOAT and stockx and get back to me. The prices of v1 350s keep going up

Last edited:
Yeah grailed. The sketchy site that doesn't guarantee that pairs are authentic should be used as a price point? :lol:

how do you know they're used? the guy said VNDS which could mean he only wore it once or twice. Sure value dropped since they're not ds and no box

sure, steals can be had but they rarely happen. Look at the asking / sold prices on GOAT and stockx and get back to me. The prices of v1 350s keep going up

Basing market value on the highest priced seller isn't exactly the best move either. Just because it's listed at that price, doesn't mean they're flying off the shelves. Even local listings hover around $900 before you attempt to negotiate the price with the sellers...

PS. "Only worn once or twice" is the literal definition of used..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom