ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supply and demand. It's a limited shoe but due to resellers flooding the market the prices are relatively low. Once that dries up and availability goes down the prices will slowly rise. Thats a good rule to live by but things can always change.
OR Kanye starts rocking them religiously. That seems to quickly increase the prices (most of the time).

Supply and demand. It's a limited shoe but due to resellers flooding the market the prices are relatively low. Once that dries up and availability goes down the prices will slowly rise. Thats a good rule to live by but things can always change.
It seems like every release, the prices are dipping a little lower each time. 

Maybe because with each release, you have more and more resellers copping and less people that are actually buying to wear?  

Lmao that you have to have a plan when to wear a pair of shoes. Just throw them dam shiets on.
I wonder but I have a question for you. are u familiar with Michigan weather? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe because with each release, you have more and more resellers copping and less people that are actually buying to wear?  
I've been saying this. People cop and it's straight to consignment or whatever they feel would be a sell. Soon it's just going to be resellers buying from resellers.

I've been saying this. People cop and it's straight to consignment or whatever they feel would be a sell. Soon it's just going to be resellers buying from resellers.
This has been happening, a great example is consignment shops doing buyouts of certain shoes and reselling them at a higher price.

The number of people that have ZERO interest in Kicks or fashion but try to cop yeezys just to resell increases whenever they see how much they go for and how much effort is required to use an app

It's spread to any type of hype/limited merch

Look at the free eqt
Look at spectacles

Everyone a reseller

Honestly it's like day and night. The v2 is super close to the Ultra Boost in comfort and miles ahead of NMDs for example. The v1 was below the pk NMD in comfort imo.

I definitely put the V2 before the UB. I like the more relaxed feel of the shoe.

The UB have more support and have the ability to be used a bit more aggressively. The v2 is straight up comfort.

And there's no hate for anybody that likes V1s more. Just striking up convo about the models.

All this barter talk was starting to get on my nerves forreal.....

As of now PB for any of the 3 V2's isn't close V2's all day

The only thing turtle doves, moon rocks and tan have on the V2's

Is that they are color ways yet to come out in the V2 model. Only thing about V2's it's the same shoe with a stripe

V1's changed each time.

Me I like my TD comfort wise meh.

Last edited:
What's with the 750 GGs price dropping... Was finally able to get one under a stack! $890 !! wow

I hope it not fake. Last time I got a great price on '15 PB v1 & stockx flagged it as fake (thankfully)
you mean bought it for themselves and resold it? 
laugh.gif

Bunch of JordanHeads copping Yeezys to flip & support their Jordan habit. It is what it is, But I'd luv to ask them to try on a pair of Yeezys then tell me what they think of their Jordans.

Beluga's >>>> any V1

I agree 100% [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
The colorway just flows so well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom