ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my case:

UB 9.5
Beluga V2 9.5
Black v2 10

All fit nice and snug. Belugas took a little breaking in but they fit how I like now.

lol you're the exact same size as me.

Tried on my v2s size 9.5 (same size as my ultra boost) and they're snug as hell...

definitely should've got a 10 in the new v2s. Good thing i got a sz 10 green v2 on the way :lol:

I seen this pic on IG......

My sentiments exactly tho. There's absolutely nothing about the V1s that's superior to the V2s. For an inferior shoe, the going rate is ludicrous. And I bet most can't even explain why they still go for the amount they do. I sold my DS PBs with the quickness damn things were so bland & flimsy.

Then again, not much about Yeezy resale makes any sense to me. Chocolate 750s have the best materials & are the most limited but they go for the least. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

These are the corniest ******* pictures of all time. It's right up there with taking pictures of Wonder Bread next to blk/red jordans. Like dude, yuo still went out of your way to cop the shoes and now you're going to act like they lame? Yeah okay :lol:

LOL do you have any shots of them on? That's a great price, but I'm gonna wait a bit to see if they dip even more. Can't imagine them selling out completely. 
Won't arrive until Monday. It was a Black Friday deal. I'll post some pics when they arrive.

It got sold smh, green size 10.

Might wait for those to drop more in price and maybe pickup those Special Force One's or whatever.

I anticipate prices falling more once the black/whites come out. Maybe even more by the end of the year with everything else coming out.

After looking at all the V2s in hand, for me currently the best pair is the Belugas 
smokin.gif

These are the corniest ******* pictures of all time. It's right up there with taking pictures of Wonder Bread next to blk/red jordans. Like dude, yuo still went out of your way to cop the shoes and now you're going to act like they lame? Yeah okay :lol:

[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Your late as ****, Dawg.
And they NOT my pics.
It's called IG..... You heard of it?

my pb 350 are going on sale soon , the v2 are compared to the v1s is just comparing a mini cooper of the 60s to a mini cooper of the 10s 

Anyone in here entered the CNCPTS in store raffle in the Boston area?
Didn't even waste my time with it. Those pairs are all Pre-sold to their buddies. Bodega sold some online, but I was busy and couldn't get to it. With my luck it would have been pointless anyway. Did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom