ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember people hating the beluga just after their release and now loving it , the story will be the same with the v2 black copper/red/green , they are just too easy to match with any outfit and too comfortable to wear .

nice shot 
Good point.

i remember people hating the beluga just after their release and now loving it
definitely true, but since the Beluga was the first V2, I'm not so sure if the hate was more directed at the Belugas specifically or more at the V2 (fake swoosh, etc)

definitely true, but since the Beluga was the first V2, I'm not so sure if the hate was more directed at the Belugas specifically or more at the V2 (fake swoosh, etc)

When it comes to shoes of the Yeezy hype level people tend to get a little snobby at first toward new stuff. OG this and OG that. You see it when going from the V1s to the V2 and you see now going from the first V2 going to the other V2 releases.

The OG has to be better is like a default sneakerhead response

Last edited:
So true ppl do not appreciate the here and now. That's usually because some ppl cant look at 2 shoes and think the one that is less valuable is more desirable based off of resell value.

Someone mentioned the "best" ATC Service on here a while ago during the recent release, can't remember the name. Can anyone LMK? Wasn't RSVPKingz

Someone mentioned the "best" ATC Service on here a while ago during the recent release, can't remember the name. Can anyone LMK? Wasn't RSVPKingz

Sole Strike is killing the game right now. But they're expensive as hell too. I heard V2 spots were $300 a piece. For that price you're better off just trying manually and then just paying somebody $550 on the resell market.

Sole Strike is killing the game right now. But they're expensive as hell too. I heard V2 spots were $300 a piece. For that price you're better off just trying manually and then just paying somebody $550 on the resell market.
Ahh yes, that's the one. 

Might just have to get my gf a pair for christmas present. Found a dude selling in her size locally here (EU) for 380$. The copper pair. I know how bad she wants a pair and her Belugas look fire on her.

Last edited:
Might just have to get my gf a pair for christmas present. Found a dude selling in her size locally here (EU) for 380$. The copper pair. I know how bad she wants a pair and her Belugas look fire on her.

Man that's still a grip idk how y'all justify paying that haha. $380 is a steal compared to the market right now though.

Was able to grab a sz 7 Copper of Kith initially, but of course the girl needs a 6.5 which I have yet to see anywhere. Let the search begin..

i remember people hating the beluga just after their release and now loving it , the story will be the same with the v2 black copper/red/green , they are just too easy to match with any outfit and too comfortable to wear .

nice shot 
I remember this thread before the belugas dropped. When they were unveiled at Season 3, cats in here were crucifying the belugas. How it all changes in a few months.

Anyway unDSd these last night
View media item 2250627

yeah i went TTs and it feels like im walking on clouds, molds to my foot so well

I remember this thread before the belugas dropped. When they were unveiled at Season 3, cats in here were crucifying the belugas. How it all changes in a few months.

Anyway unDSd these last night
black pants with v2 blacks , nothing better , except pancakes 

i bought a pair of blk/red v2's off of goat Thursday and it still is only on the Ordered step. How long does a seller have to confirm? My first time buying off of goat so I'm not sure. Thanx 

3 days or something then its cancelled.

My first 2 trans off Goat was about a week from order to my door, the Beluga's took a couple days longer. Depends where the seller and you live.

Last edited:

i bought a pair of blk/red v2's off of goat Thursday and it still is only on the Ordered step. How long does a seller have to confirm? My first time buying off of goat so I'm not sure. Thanx 
thanks. i just emailed them and they said "the transaction is being reviewed and they have to reach out to there payment team". lol i heard the payment system sucks. Probably cause when i tried ordering it never said confirmed, it said please try a different payment method or call bank or some bs so i hit it again and same thing happened. Then i get a text from my bank saying xxx was paid to goat. Then i get a text to call my bank and they blocked the second charge and asked me to confirm the first charge, all the while on the app it never said order confirmed until i went to my orders. Good thing i got that text cause i would of tried to complete order another 10x.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom