ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones worried about resell prices are resellers. If you wear your Yeezys you copped on release day to wear

If you struck out on release day, you can cop yourself a pair for the lower price to wear.

Life is good. Wear ya ****.

Btw, if you want to cop to wear but are turned off by the fact that the masses can't pay crazy resell money for said Yeezy therefore they not special anymore....... you are a Hypebeast. :rofl:

Last edited:
Just got my Coppers in.. Assuming they are legit, these are fire. Much better than the Greens which I already sold.

Weak af tho fam...

I ordered these joints early on even before the coppers that shipped  
laugh.gif

The color I wanted the most too haha.

Might have got a steal on DS belugas off eBay

Should be in soon from overseas :nerd:

Wish me luck since I got scammed two weeks ago :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what 44 is in the season 3 yeezy miltary boot? checking the conversion sites I thought it was 10? But Goat rejected my listing because of size issues. is 44 11?

Greens and Coppers starting to go for high 400s on GOAT and Stockx...at least in the larger sizes (don't look at what the asks are, look at the sales). All this before the Whites come out.

I'm officially waiting to buy each until White comes out.
smile.gif
Prices should be sweet.
Should point out that a decent amount of the "sales" listed on Stockx are fake sales. This is why you see crazy swings from $490 to $700 on "sales" on the same day. I think Stockx eventually goes through and deletes the fakes but it takes a few days sometimes. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom