ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Updated my OP with a photo
Oh lol !!!!!! just saw it, dude in the pic looks ready to **** oh my, everything is tking the community to far away from shoes hahahha 

Oh thanks for putting it up there, you made my monday a better monday 

If you don't have a bot for the footsites chalk it up. You're better off going to those stores in person if your local stores will be part of the select few that get them in store. Or try hitting a reservation on the confirmed app or the footsites apps. Otherwise, you'll be waiting for that stroke of luck like the rest of us on ADC.
Thanks man :smile:

smh some ATC services charging $200-250 per slot for blk/wht. Only a ******* fool would pay more for an ATC slot than the resale value.

I traded my extra ds beluga for a worn/NDS moonrock.

I am double thinking it now and kinda regret it but its too late deal is done lol...

Oh well just rock em now! Still got a DS moonrock on ice tho.

The things we do with extra pairs right lol

I traded my extra ds beluga for a worn/NDS moonrock.

I am double thinking it now and kinda regret it but its too late deal is done lol...

Oh well just rock em now! Still got a DS moonrock on ice tho.

The things we do with extra pairs right lol
Why the regret?

Why the regret?
A little more beat than I thought originally.

Uppers are great but the paint is cracking and chipped normal stuff on v1's.

IDK maybe its just a gut feeling of trading a DS shoe for worn IDK.

But from what people tell me the value was equal (straight trade)

Moonrocks came with OG box, receipt too

I wish I kept my doubles of all my v1s. especially my double TDs. back then, cats were still lukewarm on kanye x adidas. 

Joints are so flimsy compared to v2s. softer sole and boost. paint chips on the TD so damn easily

I wish I kept my doubles of all my v1s. especially my double TDs. back then, cats were still lukewarm on kanye x adidas. 

Joints are so flimsy compared to v2s. softer sole and boost. paint chips on the TD so damn easily
The main thing I've noticed on the V1s is the Adidas - Yeezy printed on the insole rubbing off after only a few wears.  The Nice Kicks NMD has this problem as well. Takes what is by all accounts a very, very near DS shoe and makes it appear like it was worn a ton more than it was.  

A little more beat than I thought originally.

Uppers are great but the paint is cracking and chipped normal stuff on v1's.

IDK maybe its just a gut feeling of trading a DS shoe for worn IDK.

But from what people tell me the value was equal (straight trade)

Moonrocks came with OG box, receipt too
Fully understand considering those factors

Posted a similar Q in the StockX thread but do adidas factories ever carry B-grade ultraboosts or yeezys like Nike does with MJs? I know the MJs with cosmetic defects come in a different box than the original release and maybe have a B stamped inside. I want to make sure anything I bought from StockX is the original deadstock but forgive my ignorance as I'm pretty new to the sneaker game. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom