ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got my first pair of Yeezys, some Belugas. Went tts and they're really snug. Do these break in at all? Went back like 10 pages and couldn't find any info.

Yeah don't believe that either but how many times he could have worn them since Black Friday [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not to be that guy.

But people: Watch the bottom videos https://www.reddit.com/r/adidasatc/

Learn the script. Follow soleMartyr on twitter on release day. See if the script will work or need to direct input (direct input worked on the last yeezy release, solemarty put up a vid of how to do it on his twitter if its active he deactivates it in between releases usually. The direct input works like the script so just learn it watch the vids)

Follow this thread and enter the online raffles that are posted

Go to footlocker and other sites launch locater and see what stores near you are getting them. Follow their rules. Either in store raffles or app release.

Do Adidas confirmed if you are in a zone.

On top of all this you could pay for a bot or an add to cart service if you want to pay over retail. If you are out of the area for confirmed you can work on location spoof tweaks if your phone is rooted or jailbroken. But if you win you will have to travel to the store to get the shoes...so get your plane tickets ready

There is no "easy" way to cop. There is no magical formula. You will fail....a lot....this release is supposed to be more wide spread. So just do the above and you should have a decent chance at winning. But if you don't....there are more releases to come
I think SM's video is gone from Twitter...I tried finding it yesterday.  Here's to hoping my memory doesn't fail me on the 17th if the process is the same or similar!

I still refuse to believe they will bring back the heeltab on the upcoming V2's. It totally destroys the whole shape of the shoe imo. If they really do it and I would be lucky enough to cop a pair, I would definitely try to remove it with some sort of tool. It looks so off on the V2's. There can't be one person who gets such a stupid design idea.

I still refuse to believe they will bring back the heeltab on the upcoming V2's. It totally destroys the whole shape of the shoe imo. If they really do it and I would be lucky enough to cop a pair, I would definitely try to remove it with some sort of tool. It looks so off on the V2's. There can't be one person who gets such a stupid design idea.
NT denim dudes don't have to worry about that since their jeans would cover the heel tabs.

NT denim dudes don't have to worry about that since their jeans would cover the heel tabs.
roll.gif

Trust me people come out of the woodwork to announce they got yeezys for the cool points.
Meanwhile the majority of people took Ls aren't going to run into this thread like "YAY L-TRAIN!!!!!". I have taken L's on every single release pre this past one where i got super lucky and won a raffle.

I completely agree on the heel tab ruining the silhouette. If anything this means i am going to try to pick up beluga's in the future or another color of the colored stripe.

Honestly that's exactly how I feel. Everybody on here it seems said they got 6 pairs, hit every color on every app, walked into the store with no line and bought another 6 pairs. But no receipts. And if that's the case you couldn't hook any of us up?
 Joined 11/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom