ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent join date, no help.

Joined back in the day, still no help. There definitely are clicks up in here. I ask for help but if none is given to me I dont get all emotional. Just keep it moving.

With that said. If anyone would like to help me please do. I've struck out on every Yeezy release except for the chocs.

That restock link would be nice. Pretty please

theres still hope in the Barney's raffle

but by the time they announce some people will probably have the blk/wht v2 reserved

@StCardinals05  ; 

PS. Get used to all the kids flexing their join dates at you.. Still not really sure what it means. My guess is it just means they've been looking for handouts for a while and they think they deserve it more than others. It's like this websites version of numbered bracelets.

Last edited:
@StCardinals05
 ; 

PS. Get used to all the kids flexing their join dates at you.. Still not really sure what it means. My guess is it just means they've been looking for handouts for a while and they think they deserve it more than others. It's like this websites version of numbered bracelets.

Cool man thanks.

@StCardinals05
 ; 

I've been here since 05 and no one gives me **** :lol:

None of you will get **** either sitting here and arguin about join dates and calling people out like you've even been here long enough to be blessed privately with info or any pairs. Sure there's people that will lend a hand if they have info but the fact some of you are new here and already accusing others of lying and why they won't help other members doesn't help your case.

Just sit back and participate in the discussion instead of *****ing what long time members do because really it's none of your business or others, if it offends you for some odd reason, oh well.

Everyone's salty about striking out so chill and keep it pushing to the next release

@StCardinals05  ; 

I had the same initial reaction, but being here for a little bit I think the people who reference join date are annoyed at the new posters who come in demanding information without any track record of helping anyone out.  I haven't seen join dates mentioned to anyone who came in with links or advice, only the new folks who are needing things.

I do find it kinda weird that not many people mention the Reputation feature on the site.  I'm relatively new, but have tried to help as much as I can.

Side note: I want to help more, but honestly don't want lurkers who simply steal info to profit off of it.  Is the spoiler tag the way to keep this info for only NTers?

... and if you want something bad enough just look around and you'll find what you're looking for at a good price.

Just scored some V2 Reds for ~ $100 less than market value.

From where may I ask?
​eBay seller happened to have my size in town.

Spoke to him about meeting somewhere public and paying cash.

Saves him $60 in eBay fees, $20 in PayPal fees and the hassle of shipping and then waiting for funds from PayPal.

​eBay seller happened to have my size in town.

Spoke to him about meeting somewhere public and paying cash.

Saves him $60 in eBay fees, $20 in PayPal fees and the hassle of shipping and then waiting for funds from PayPal.
Ah gotcha nice come up!

Ah gotcha nice come up!
​Could have got close to the same price from other sellers on eBay with best offer.

Most people who don't resell seriously will be happy with 2-2.5x profit, especially if they've been sitting on the shoes for a while.

Just don't upset somebody by offering $350 lol

Am I better off getting a pair of chocolate 750s on Goat or Stock X? I ask bc Stock X has the cheaper price but I've been seeing people complain about fakes on there before.
don't go with goat right now. its been 6 days since i ordered a pair of v2's and its still on the first step of waiting for seller to confirm wich is way to long. And when you email them you get a generic, automated response. I don't think I'm gonna ever use them again. 

I've been here since 05 and no one gives me **** :lol:

None of you will get **** either sitting here and arguin about join dates and calling people out like you've even been here long enough to be blessed privately with info or any pairs. Sure there's people that will lend a hand if they have info but the fact some of you are new here and already accusing others of lying and why they won't help other members doesn't help your case.

Just sit back and participate in the discussion instead of *****ing what long time members do because really it's none of your business or others, if it offends you for some odd reason, oh well.

Everyone's salty about striking out so chill and keep it pushing to the next release

I got you Z if you want to join my lil group haa

don't go with goat right now. its been 6 days since i ordered a pair of v2's and its still on the first step of waiting for seller to confirm wich is way to long. And when you email them you get a generic, automated response. I don't think I'm gonna ever use them again. 
Not even just as a buyer.. I sold two items last week which took 5-6 days to authenticate while like 11 sales on Stock X were made from beginning-end. Definitely not the way to go this time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom