ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated DS size 8 set (no 950s or LVs as I don't like those). I'm a true 8.5 so i have a set to wear before anyone says something about not wearing my shoes. This set is on ice. Baby pairs are size 8K so they kinda belong.
baby jesus...i thought my life priorities were backward...but you sir  2 sets!!...#myhero

View media item 2253579
Updated DS size 8 set (no 950s or LVs as I don't like those). I'm a true 8.5 so i have a set to wear before anyone says something about not wearing my shoes. This set is on ice. Baby pairs are size 8K so they kinda belong.

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Any of you guys trying on Consortium? I know there was a security breach but still..

It said after 1pm so could be any time.

The website is already starting to fail so why alert extra people to create even more traffic? 
mean.gif

lol thats exactly when it will drop too .. i need to jump in the shower but i know as soon as i do thats when they will drop

Last edited:
It said after 1pm so could be any time.

The website is already starting to fail so why alert extra people to create even more traffic? :smh:  

Agreed, the guy is desperate for yeezies, he's asking NT for help [emoji]128514[/emoji] Hope they do release while he goes to work

What lol. I've never asked NT for help haha. Anywho, going to work now.

+REP tho

Last edited:
What lol. I've never asked NT for help haha. Anywho, going to work now.

+REP tho

Well... if you were smart, you wouldnt have posted that and keep it to yourself. You would probably have a bigger shot. Im not mad though, I got my pair!

lol thats exactly when it will drop too .. i need to jump in the shower but i know as soon as i do thats when they will drop
lol thats was happen to me too.

Wait 30 min for nothing .. as soon as I went to take a bath in less than 5 min and came back it's gone.

Last edited:
after 1pm...........waiting game all day (pretty sure they meant uk time, so any time after 8am eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom