ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

for real?
sick.gif
bluetooth dont work in ny
*10 Year Lurker* 
so whats the process? never used the app before, usually hit or miss on Adi.com

Last edited:
Cause lurkers.

Man you have dudes with a post count of 5 saying thanks for the code now I don't have to drive 3 hours. Yet dudes who actually gave said code and or live near the store take the L

Some people log on for a codes and log right back off. That's not a community that's parasitic

This asking for codes it's out of hand ...

yeah man it is, on another note anyone of you Orlando boys hit even with the headstart?

Lmao okay.. what do you want me to do? Skip work? I don't care if you're buying "excuses" or not. I'm talking to those who are actually helpful

You're just being lazy. You have a lunch break. You're SO busy that you can't get to a mall with extended hours. Give me a break.

If you're talking to others, then stop quoting me. Your excuses are lame.

Last edited:
Do you really have to bring politics into this?
why not? i can voice anything i want. Its a public forum and he is the the yeezy boost man and he brought politics in to it. Did i not start off with i'm no longer copping? If i want to include reason behind it I will.

Last edited:
why not? i can voice anything i want. Its a public forum and he is the the yeezy boost man and he brought politics in to it. Did i nog start off with i'm no longer copping? If i want to include reason behind it I will.

rip thread 2016-2016

These V2 already going for $600-700 when they haven't been officially released yet. Prices are gonna be around $450-550 by the time everyone gets their pairs from retailers and ADC.

same people saying don't share and cook in silence will be the same people using the codes when someone finally posts so stop it lol. some funny people in these forums

New to the scene, what exactly does the codes do that everyone is asking for? Do not worry, I live in the MIDWEST and no stores are dropping the yeezy's near me so rest assured. I just want to gather intel.

much appreciated. let us know either way even if they take your phone. thanks man. 
Will do, I'm on the side of the fence that understands it's not as easy to make it to a store as some people assume on here. These new NTers are something else, it was all love and help back in the day. Trying to bring that back and I don't care if I'm hurting my chances, would like the whole community to flourish!

New to the scene, what exactly does the codes do that everyone is asking for? Do not worry, I live in the MIDWEST and no stores are dropping the yeezy's near me so rest assured. I just want to gather intel.
code gives you a headstart on the apps 

^unsubscribes for good. Good luck to all still hunting for pairs coming up and furture pairs, It's been fun.

Last edited:
My boy said he checked in for Velvet 11s and his head start was added to his yeezys too. He did this at a Foot Locker that is NOT getting yeezys. I have not tried this myself, so please take this info with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom