ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yzy szn 
smokin.gif

Houston codes?

Live in Austin (GPS spoofed to get in), so I can't really check in without a 6 hour round trip lol

I chop it up with the women managers and see if they're single mom then offer baby sitting so I can get back door and back door pairs.

Last edited:
I don't get how people have 3 DAYS to get check in at a store and still make excuses on how they have no time because of work, school, etc. Well **** I do too but if you really wanted a pair you would put in the leg work..... :smh:

You work the same hours that I do? The same distance from the mall? What don't you understand then? Jesus this is ridiculous

Got codes for NJ, pm me if you've been helpful to me in the not so distant past.. (There should only really be like... 1 pm). Rest of you... go take an Uber.

I know it let's you select 3 stores usually on the FTL app, but since there's only one location in SD getting them, it only lets me select that one. Any way I can also add an LA or Orange County FTL store as well?

Anybody can help me with some codes? I live in Hawaii and my closest store is in Cali :frown:

You work the same hours that I do? The same distance from the mall? What don't you understand then? Jesus this is ridiculous

You need to take your 5 minute start and be quiet or get to a mall. No one cares that you work. We all do.

Unless someone posts a code, stop asking for handouts like a bum on the street.

Last edited:
Honestly this release is the complete OPPOSITE of this past release as far as codes go .. im really surprised too .. last release codes were flying within the first hour and now its literally nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom