ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeezy's really get yall actin Vicious
I only tend to drop by this thread for releases and it's a circus show every time
laugh.gif

Honestly this release is the complete OPPOSITE of this past release as far as codes go .. im really surprised too .. last release codes were flying within the first hour and now its literally nothing

People salty about people bragging about having to drive 2 hours to get there 6/6 pick ups.

Mean while the salt of striking out

He shared restock info thru PMs and some NTer he PM'd gave the info to sneaker addet dude and got him on the outs with his plug.

Sheesh. I'm willing to help but it be few and far between and when I choose to

To avoid that kind of crap

Last edited:

i legit gave you a good solution to how to get the proper location when someone posts a code, yet you still wanna cry about it. grown azzz dude who cant grow up lol
I HAVE A MOMENT SO ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN.. DUDE POSTED THE CODE AND SAID THE CITY.. I LOOKED UP THE ZIP.. EXACTLY AS YOU SUGGESTED AND SELECTED THREE STORES INCLUDING ONE WITH BEVERLY HILLS IN THE TITLE WHICH SHOULD BE THE STORE HE PROB "CHECKED IN" AT IF HE WASNT TROLLING..

I TRIED THE CODE AND IT DID NOT WORK.. IN ORDER TO AVOID ALL THAT.. I SAID POST THE ZIP BC IT SEEMS LIKE EITHER WE OR HE DID SOMETHING WRONG. THE WAY YOU RESPONDED CAME OFF AS CONDESCENDING AND YOU PROB WEREN'T TRYING TO BE.. SO MY BAD.

AND AS FOR THE "HIDING" A ZIP THING (NOT THAT YOU SUGGESTED THIS).. ITS POINTLESS.. THE SAME WAY YOU SAID ANYONE CAN JUST GOOGLE IT, IS THE SAME WAY A LURKER CAN..  IM GROWN AND INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU SAID WHICH IS WHY IT WAS ANNOYING TO EVEN HAVE TO WRITE THIS.

THIS IS WHY I STOPPED COMING INTO YEEZY THREADS FOR A WHILE.. ITS ALWAYS THE SAME PPL ACTING LIKE ***** (NOT SAYING YOU ARE). GOOD LUCK THO FAM.

All this talk about codes, but someone gotta hook up the confirmed jig. 0/2 for past releases using the dong method. :frown: 

[emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji]who ready to EAT? [emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji]

before the anybody gets salty around here mind you i tried for EVERY. Yes EVERY yeezy release and never got a single pair. #teammanualpride...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom