ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao we all work the same hours? At the same place? Your logic is ******ed, idk why you're so salty about codes kid, this is a forum where we help each other, if you wanna cry about it then leave me out of it. I'll ask what I wanna ask if you got a problem scroll on, you think I'm gonna be quiet cause you said so? Lol

Seems like you were the one crying because you can't get to a mall with extended hours for three days. :lol:

And when do YOU ever help? Oh yeah, you're too busy.

I pull a 11 hour shift mon-fri.. so i never have time to check out. but god bless hiphopnyc or whatever his username is, blessed this thread with nyc codes for all 3 footstores

Seems like you were the one crying because you can't get to a mall with extended hours for three days. :lol:

And when do YOU ever help? Oh yeah, you're too busy.

Yeah, me asking for a code is "crying" lmao.... when you're the one complaining about excuses. Go get mad at someone else over nonsense

damn some would let a man starve in the streets if you could get in an extra sandwich in your mouth,papa will bless you in about 2 hours if someone else doesnt post it

IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO POST CORRECT CODES.. POST THE ZIPCODE STORE AND CODE.. JUST POSTING A CODE AND CITY DOESNT REALLY HELP.. ITS LIKE GIVING HALF INFORMATION.. A LOT OF FOLKS ATE IN THE SJ XI THREAD BY POSTING CORRECTLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom