ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm the app does glitch I know another person who won in cali from Atlanta. So not saying it's 100% but it is possible. Whichout with location switching. Also, don't be D and confirm a pick up of a pair when they across the country.

Going to be real funny when people start entering from the middle of nowhere just to enter.

Like Nike RSVP.

Thats probably because they didn't switch their location properly. I've used codes from all over the US and never had an issue. Same deal with the homies.

I'm not saying the app is perfect, but I'm sure human error has apart of it.

sorry if asked already, but anyone else getting the "Error When Setting Size" message when trying to put in the size? How do you get past it?

My cousin tried to slip the dude at FTL $5 to get the code for me and he wouldn't budge :lol:

Oh well, I'm all checked in now. First time having 6 min hs on all 3 apps. Friday, 5:54 pm can't come soon enough. Good luck to all!

Anyone know how long it usually takes to receive pairs from Barneys NY raffles?

Mine came quick once I gave them my CC info. Never got a time estimate or email confirmation but couple days later it was at my doorstep!

It was little while until we could sync to confirm & purchase. Others had experiences with Barneys that it took them awhile to get their pairs.

Apparently the champs I went to said that they would have same amount of the Black and White as the Reds, Copper, and Green combined lol but take it with a grain of salt

Mine came quick once I gave them my CC info. Never got a time estimate or email confirmation but couple days later it was at my doorstep!

It was little while until we could sync to confirm & purchase. Others had experiences with Barneys that it took them awhile to get their pairs.

Thanks man . U remember which carrier they shipped w.?

smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom